Who is the best cardiologist in Houston?
The top rated Cardiologists in Houston are:
- Nadim M Zacca – Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates.
- Lalitha Sunder – Memorial Hermann.
- Virendra S. Mathur – Hall-Garcia Cardiology Associates.
- Philip Berman – Memorial Cardiology Associates.
- George Mammen – Memorial Katy Cardiology Associates.
When should I see a pediatric cardiologist?
Children may see a pediatric cardiologist if they have issues such as chest pain, dizziness, or fainting, and the doctor rules out heart issues. Pediatric cardiologists treat children with both congenital (present from birth) and acquired heart problems.
What does a pediatric cardiology do?
Pediatric cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating heart problems in children. In those children who might need heart surgery, pediatric cardiologists work closely with pediatric heart surgeons to determine the best treatments and interventions. A number of heart conditions can affect children.
Who is the best cardiologist in Texas?
Best Cardiologists and Heart Medicine Doctors in Dallas, TX
- Dr. Rohit Parmar, MD. 96 ratings. 9101 N Central Expy Ste 300c Dallas, TX 75231.
- Dr. Robert Kowal, MD. 10 ratings. 621 N Hall St Ste 400 Dallas, TX 75226.
- Dr. Amer Suleman, MD. 47 ratings. 7777 Forest Ln Ste A236 Dallas, TX 75230.
- Dr. Imran Afridi, MD. 19 ratings.
Who are the best cardiologists?
If you can tell which doctors are better, give me a list of the best….Honor Roll.
|Virginia Commonwealth University
|The Ohio State University
|UW Medical Center
What is the best hospital for heart surgery?
10 best hospitals for cardiology and heart surgery, ranked by US News & World Report
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
- Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
Is pediatric cardiology competitive?
Pediatrics is three years and Cardiology is another three years. Serena says the more competitive fields are neonatology, critical care, or PICU within pediatrics to match into since a lot of people want go into it. But generally, all are pretty competitive although she doesn’t really have the numbers of it.
What should I ask a pediatric cardiologist?
Questions to Ask Your Pediatric Cardiologist
- Why is this treatment or procedure being recommended, and what exactly will happen?
- Can you send me for a second opinion?
- My child has a heart murmur.
- What type of imaging or technology does your facility have to provide the best diagnosis for my child’s condition?
What is the highest paying pediatric specialty?
Neonatal, pediatric cardiology and pediatric emergency medicine are the three highest compensated pediatric specialties — and for good reason.
How competitive is pediatric cardiology?
Cards is typically considered the most competitive pediatric specialty. Saying that 83% of all applicants to a peds cards program matched (75% of adult cardio applicants matched, by comparison).
Who is the best heart surgeon in the world?
Valluvan Jeevanandam, MD, is a world-renowned heart surgeon.
Who is the No 1 cardiologist in the world?
Salim Yusuf. Dr. Salim Yusuf is an internationally renowned cardiologist and epidemiologist whose work over 35 years has substantially influenced prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Do pediatric cardiologists perform surgeries?
A pediatric cardiologist guides a young patient’s cardiac care in conjunction with the patient’s other doctors. Although a pediatric cardiologist does not perform surgery, he may work with a cardiac surgeon, sharing the information necessary to return the child to optimal health.
What is pediatric cardiac disease?
Pediatric heart disease is a term used to describe several different heart conditions in children. The most common type of pediatric heart disease is congenital, meaning that children are born with it. Congenital heart disease ( CHD ) can exist in adults, but is still considered CHD if the adult was born with the disease.
What is a pediatric cardiac surgeon?
A pediatric cardiac surgeon is a heart surgeon who has special training in diagnosing treating and managing heart diseases and conditions in children. A pediatric heart surgeon treats complex congenital heart defects in newborns, children, and adolescents, as well as adults.
What is Pediatric Cardiovascular?
Pediatric Cardiology. Pediatric cardiology is a specialized field in medicine which deals with identifying any irregularities or diseases which occur in the hearts of children 18 years old and younger, as well as infants who are still in their mothers’ wombs.