What is the most expensive food dish in the world?
12 Most Expensive Meals in the World
- Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger: $777.
- Golden Opulence Sundae: $1,000.
- Dinner: around $1,757.
- The Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata: $2,000.
- 24K* Pizza: $2,700.
- Fleur Burger 5000: $5,000.
- Louis XIII Pizza: $9315.71.
- The Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence: $14,500.
What is the most expensive food in the world 2021?
The Most Expensive Food in the World: 13 Costly Food Items 
- Fugu fish.
- Black Densuke Watermelon.
- Albi white truffles.
- Dry aged wagyu entrecote.
- Iranian Almas beluga caviar.
- Raw bluefin tuna sashimi.
- The Most Expensive Food In The World.
What are the top 10 most expensive foods?
10 Most Expensive Food Items In The World Only The Richie Rich Can Afford
- Caviar. When you think of fancy expensive food, you’d immediately think of caviar.
- Wagyu Beef.
- Matsutake Mushrooms.
- Kopi Luwak.
- Moose Cheese.
- Iberian Ham.
What are the top 2 most expensive food ingredients in the world?
World’s Most Expensive Food Ingredients 2017
- Yubari King Melons. Source: foodnetwork.ca.
- Densuke Black Watermelon. Source : Quora.
- 9. Japanese Matsusaka Beef. Source : Japanhoppers.
- Matsutake Mushroom.
- Edible Gold.
- Civet Coffee.
- Bluefin Tuna.
- Saffron – King of Spices.
What is the poshest meal?
Eight of the world’s most expensive foods
- Saffron. If your rice is luminous yellow, then the chances are it’s been sharing a saucepan with saffron.
- White Truffle.
- Iberico ham.
- Wagyu beef.
- Kopi Luwak coffee.
- Foie gras.
What food is most cheap?
15 Cheap Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Frozen vegetables.
- Brown rice.
- Canned tuna or salmon.
What is the cheapest meal in the world?
The best cheap eats around the world
- Tajine, Morocco.
- Lunch packets, Sri Lanka.
- Shawarma, Oman.
- Tacos, Mexico.
- Pad thai, Thailand.
- Jerk chicken, Jamaica.
- Ta’amiya, Egypt.
- Pizza, Italy. Pizza, pasta, gelato, espresso: Italy’s gastronomy is one of the best in the world.
What is the most expensive natural product in the world?
1. Antimatter. Antimatter is considered to be the most expensive substance on Earth because it requires an incredible amount of energy to generate.
What are the most expensive foods on Earth?
Foie Gras. The most expensive food is Foie Gras and it is not afforded by every person.
What is the rarest food in the world?
Here are 10 of the rarest foods around the world and where to find them. 1. Saffron. An exotic spice that is native to parts of India and Greece, Saffron is often regarded as the finest of its kind on the planet. Saffron can be grown in a variety of regions globally, but its rarity stems from its painstaking harvesting process.
What are the most expensive meals?
Most Expensive Food In The World: Meals That Cost A Fortune 1. Kopi Luwak 2. The world’s most expensive milk 3. Fancy cheese for a pretty penny 4. World’s most expensive (and bizarre) fruit 5. Strawberry dessert with a pricy surprise 6. World’s most expensive restaurant 7. Japanese food will cost you a lot of money 8. A burger that costs a bundle
What is the most expensive lobster?
Of the four countries we looked at, France had the most expensive lobster. Prices are lower in Paris, where there is more competition. At the grocery chain Rungis a 600-gram lobster is selling for $51, about $38/lb.