What is the cheapest used SUV to buy?
10 Of The Best Used SUVs Under $10,000
- Honda Pilot.
- Toyota RAV4.
- Jeep Wrangler.
- Subaru Forester.
- Ford Escape Hybrid.
- Honda CR-V.
- Nissan Murano.
- Subaru Outback.
What is a good 2010 SUV to buy?
Top Consumer Rated SUVS of 2010
- 2010 MAZDA CX-9. View full gallery.
- 2010 INFINITI FX. View full gallery.
- 2010 Lincoln Navigator L. View full gallery.
- 2010 Lincoln Navigator. View full gallery.
- 2010 Ford Flex. View full gallery.
- 2010 Mercury Mountaineer. View full gallery.
- 2010 BMW X6 M. View full gallery.
- 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour.
What SUV is the cheapest?
Cheapest New SUVs (With Automatic Transmission)
- 2021 Hyundai Kona SE: $21,685.
- 2021 Mazda CX-3 Sport: $21,965.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport S: $22,090.
- 2021 Honda HR-V LX: $22,395.
- 2021 Chevrolet Trax LS: $22,595.
- 2021 Kia Seltos LX: $23,165.
- 2021 Mazda CX-30 S: $23,225.
- 2021 Jeep Renegade Sport: $24,345.
What is the most reliable SUV for 2010?
Best 2010 Affordable Midsize SUVs
- 2010 Nissan Murano.
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
- 2010 Toyota Venza.
- 2010 Toyota Highlander.
- 2010 Mazda CX-9.
- 2010 Buick Enclave.
- 2010 Chevrolet Traverse.
- 2010 Toyota 4Runner.
Which is the best SUV to buy in 2010?
If you need a hardcore off-road SUV that can handle whatever you throw at it, the 2010 Nissan Pathfinder is a good choice. However, … read more » The 2010 Hummer H3 boasts great off-road capability in a distinctive, rugged package.
What kind of SUV is on sale at AutoTrader?
Autotrader has 7,717 Used SUVs / Crossovers for sale, including a 2010 GMC Acadia 2WD SLE, a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD SRT8 w/ SRT Option Group I, and a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD Unlimited Sport.
Are there any used cars under$ 5, 000?
Autotrader has 921 Used cars for sale under $5,000, including a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT, a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ, and a 2010 Chevrolet HHR LS.
What’s the average price of a used SUV?
Monthly Estimate based on a 4.4% APR for 60 months, $7,995 vehicle price, $0 down payment, $0 trade-in, $0 sales tax. Truck was in pretty rough condition, not cleaned out, dinged up, and they still wanted top dollar. Bad deal.