What is the best romance novel to read?
The 20 Best Romance Novels to Get You in the Mood
- It Ends With Us. Atria Books.
- The Proposal. Berkley.
- The Hating Game. William Morrow.
- Vision In White. Berkley.
- Beautiful Disaster. Atria Books.
- Gone With the Wind. Scribner.
- A Long Petal of the Sea. Ballantine Books.
- Pride and Prejudice. Amazon.
What is the most read book in the UK?
The top ten most popular books in the UK are:
- Modern Kama Sutra by Kamini Thomas.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling.
- Scratch & Sniff Book Of Weed by Seth Matlins & Eve Epstein.
- Encyclopedia Prehistorica: Dinosaurs by Robert Sabuda & Matthew Reinhart.
- Dirty Vegan by Matt Pritchard.
Which is the best love story novel in English?
And if you’re looking for even more swoon-worthy reads, discover these romance books by Black authors!
- Love in the Time of Cholera.
- The Last Letter from Your Lover (Movie Tie-In)
- Anna and the French Kiss Collector’s Edition.
- When Katie Met Cassidy.
- Pride and Prejudice.
- Jane Eyre.
- Before We Were Wicked.
Who writes the best romance novels?
The Best Romance Authors
- Danielle Steel. The bestselling author alive today, Danielle Steel has sold more than 800 million copies of her books.
- Nora Roberts.
- Nicholas Sparks.
- Robyn Carr.
- Carolyn Brown.
- Lisa Kleypas.
- Sarah MacLean.
- Alyssa Cole.
How can I get free romance novels?
Free Romance eBooks: 8 Places to Download Your Favorite Steamy Reads at No Cost
- Smashwords. Smashwords is a free ebook publishing and distribution platform.
What is the most popular love story?
William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet is one of the most famous love stories in world literature. It is the tale of two teenagers from feuding families who fall in love at first sight and then marry, risking it all for romance.