What is the best job for a 16 year old?
Here are the 10 best jobs for 16-year-olds.
- Dishwasher. Average hourly rate: $10.08 (£7.70)
- Cashier. Average hourly rate: $10.01 (£7.65)
- Barista. Average hourly rate: $10.64 (£8.13)
- Movie theatre usher. Average hourly rate: $9.68 (£7.40)
- Retail associate. Average hourly rate: $10.75 (£8.21)
What is the easiest job to get at 16?
Easy Jobs for 16-Year-Olds
- House Sitter. People don’t like to leave their house alone when they go on vacation or for a long business trip.
- Pet Sitter.
- Amusement Park Ride Operator.
- Carnival Game Attendant.
- Lot Attendant.
- Event Ticket Taker.
- Actor at a Renaissance Fair.
- Gift Wrapper.
What jobs can I do at 16?
What Jobs Are Options for 16 Year Olds?
- Grocery Store Bagger/Cashier/Stocker.
- Retail Store Cashier.
- Restaurant Cashier/Cook/Waiter.
- Small Business Worker.
- Library Assistant.
- Food Delivery Person.
- Data Entry Clerk.
- Lawn and Gardening Services.
What should a 16 year olds first job be?
At a restaurant such as McDonald’s or Subway, you can work as a cashier or food preparer. At fancier restaurants, you may work as a bus person who cleans tables or as a dishwasher. Sometimes a 16-year-old can become a waiter or waitress, but often you need to be a few years older to get these jobs.
What is the best job for a teenager?
20 of the best jobs for teens
- Fast food attendant. National average salary: $9.29 per hour.
- Car wash attendant. National average salary: $10.17 per hour.
- Kennel assistant. National average salary: $10.54 per hour.
- Grocery store cashier.
- Daycare assistant.
- Concession stand worker.
- Restaurant server.
- Restaurant host/hostess.
What can a teenager do in the summer?
Things for Teens to Do Outside During Summer
- Try out a new sport (frisbee golf, bocce ball, kanjam).
- Make and fly a kite.
- Play crazy golf.
- Relax in a hammock.
- Plant some vegetable seeds.
- Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
- Swim at your local public pool.
- Camp out in the garden.
How many hours can a 16 work?
During school holidays 15 to 16-year-olds can only work a maximum of 35 hours a week. This includes: A maximum of 8 hours on weekdays and Saturdays.