What do you write in a thinking of you card illness?
Get Well Messages for a Serious Illness
- I’m so sorry to hear you’re unwell.
- I was sad to hear about your diagnosis.
- I hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.
- I’m pulling for you during recovery.
- I don’t know what to say except I care about you and I’m thinking of you.
How do you wish someone before surgery?
Hope each gets the attention they deserve!
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
How do you wish good luck?
Long Good Luck Card Messages
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I’m rooting for you always!
- I can’t wait to hear all about your success.
What is a well wish?
: a good or kindly wish tendered hurried well-wishes— Linton Wells.
When do you wish all the best?
When and How to Use “Wish You All the Best” You’re looking for a way to end a letter with a warm—but not overly warm—closing. You want to let your friend know, as she sets out on a new adventure, that you hope she has the best possible experience.
What to write in a get Well Soon after surgery card?
What To Write In A Get Well Card After Surgery. 1. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet. 2. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the.
What to expect after surger?
Tubes and dressings. You may have one or more drainage tubes in place to remove fluid from the surgical site.
What should I expect after mastectomy?
What to expect after mastectomy. After mastectomy (with or without breast reconstruction), you will have some soreness in your chest, underarm and shoulder. You will be numb across your chest (from your collarbone to the top of your rib cage). Unfortunately, this numbness is usually permanent.