What are the best life-changing books?
The Most Life-Changing Books
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Mindset by Carol Dweck.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek.
What is the most read book on Goodreads?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Fittingly, the first novel, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, which introduces us to Harry, his muggle relatives, and his beginnings at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is the highest-rated book on the site: it has earned a 4.46-star rating (out of 5) from an average of 5.5 million (yes, million) …
Why are Goodreads recommendations so bad?
One of the biggest problems facing Goodreads is that, because of its many sections and clunky web design, it’s confusing, at times to the point of being almost unusable. Goodreads is, and has always been, best for keeping track of book lists.
What are the best books for life lessons?
Life Lessons Books
- Tuesdays with Morrie (Paperback) Mitch Albom (Goodreads Author)
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Paperback)
- The Last Lecture (Kindle Edition)
- The Alchemist (Paperback)
- For One More Day (Hardcover)
- Before I Fall (Paperback)
- Looking for Alaska (Paperback)
- The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
What is the most powerful book?
THE ORACLE The Most Powerful Book in the World Among many other things it has been called “The most powerful book in the world” because it gives you the power to look into the future before you make a decision.
Which is the most rated book?
Most rated books of 2019
- Half GirlfriendHalf Girlfriend Chetan Bhagat. Paperback. ₹131. 00 ₹250.00. (10,674)
- Word Power Made EasyWord Power Made Easy Norman Lewis. Paperback. ₹143. 00 ₹189.00. (27,659)
- The Power of your Subconscious MindThe Power of your Subconscious Mind Joseph Murphy. Paperback. ₹138. 00 ₹150.00. (40,631)
Has Goodreads been hacked?
Neil Gaiman claims Goodreads account was hacked to diss Amanda Palmer. On Saturday, Gaiman’s Goodreads account indicated he was reading a book by the title Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder in what could clearly be read as a diss at Palmer.
Which is better Goodreads or LibraryThing?
Goodreads is better for tracking your reading and sharing to social media. LibraryThing is better for maintaining a catalog of all of your books/comics/media (at whatever level of detail you’d like.) As someone who once had active accounts at both, I find LT to be better for tracking reading than GR is for cataloging.
What is the wisest book ever written?
The Wisest Book Ever Written: Understanding How Life Works! Kindle Edition. This book contains timeless knowledge and wisdom that has changed the lives of countless people. This is by far, the best explanation of “The Law Of Attraction” from a christian standpoint.
What books will change your life?
24 books that will change your life forever, according to my coworkers ‘The Road’ by Cormac McCarthy ‘The Tao of Pooh’ by Benjamin Hoff ‘Anna Karenina’ by Leo Tolstoy ‘Where the Sidewalk Ends’ by Shel Silverstein ‘Love Is a Mix Tape’ by Rob Sheffield ‘Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid ‘ by Douglas R. Hofstadter
Can a book really change your life?
Books can be incredibly powerful . They have the ability to suck us in, take us on adventures, and influence the way we think. They can teach us, move us, give us new perspectives, and help shape us. And the most powerful ones change our lives forever.
What is book(s) changed your life?
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari.