How many days are sufficient for Kerala tour?
To be able to explore the best tourist places in Kerala, an ideal duration of 4 days in Kerala would work wonders. To enjoy a delightful family trip to Kerala, duration can be stretched up to 8 days and 7 nights.
How do I write an itinerary plan?
How to make an itinerary.
- Organize the details. Start by organizing your information chronologically.
- Start with inspiration.
- Remix it to make it your own.
- Amp up the flair.
- Re-size to make your content go further.
- Save, send, and share your itinerary.
How can I plan a road trip to Kerala?
Suggested itinerary for a road trip in Kerala
- Tea Estates and hills at Munnar or Wayanad (3-4 days)
- Spice Plantations and wildlife at Thekkady (3 days)
- Backwaters and houseboats at Kumarakom or Alleppey (3 days)
- Beaches at Varkala or Kovalam (3 days)
- City life in Kochi, with a day trip to Athirappilly (2 days)
Which is best month to visit Kerala?
The nature lovers who wish to explore the plantations, visit will love the time from October to February, which is the best time to visit Kerala. Often, the time from March to May is the shoulder season in Kerala. The low season is from June to September.
What is itinerary writing?
It is described as: A detailed route. A record of travel (travel details) Guide book (giving information regarding the plan- food and refreshment details, culture and other activities depending on the nature of the event) Time schedule(denoting hours, days and months)
What should an itinerary include?
A typical business traveller’s itinerary might include information about meetings, events and contacts with some time for leisure travel, while a leisure traveller’s itinerary would predominantly include destinations, points of interest and transportation means.
How can I plan for 6 days in Kerala?
- Day 1: Arrive in Cochin.
- Day 2: Transfer to Munnar – Tea Museum Tour.
- Day 3: Transfer to Thekkady – Spice Plantation Tour.
- Day 4: Jungle Walk – Transfer to Alappuzha – Boat Cruise.
- Day 5: Transfer to Cochin – Fort Kochi Tour – Cooking Demonstration.
- Day 6: Depart Cochin.
What is the best month to visit Kerala?