How many calories are in a bottle of Thatchers Katy?
Thatchers – Katy Single Varietal Cider
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber|
Which cider has lowest calories?
The Best Low Calorie Ciders to Try
- 1911 Established Hard Seltzer. 4% ABV, 100 calories, 2 g Sugar.
- Nine Pin Cider. 4.3% ABV, 110 Calories.
- Portland Cider Ciderade. 4% ABV, 96 calories, 3.5 g Sugar.
- Noble Hard Cider Spritzers. 4% ABV, 99 calories, No added Sugar.
- Blue Toad Lite Ciders. 4.5% ABV, 99 Calories, 2.6 g Sugar.
Is Thatchers Katy real cider?
Thatchers Katy is crafted with just one delicious apple variety – the Katy apple. Thatchers Katy is a premium 7.4% single variety cider, lovingly pressed at our family farm in Somerset.
Is Thatchers Katy strong?
despite its nonchalant look, this is a surprisingly potent tipple! With 7.4% vol., one can get quietly carried away sipping in the garden on a warm summer’s evening! From the label: ‘At Thatchers, we think that Katy is a perfect apple for a single variety cider.
What does Thatchers Katy taste like?
Dry, smooth tasting, with mild fruit taste.
What alcohol is most fattening?
14 Liquors With The Highest Calories
- 1 of 14. Everclear. At 190 proof (95 percent alcohol), this super-strong booze clocks in with 285 calories per 1.5-ounce shot.
- 2 of 14. Schnapps.
- 3 of 14. Triple Sec.
- 4 of 14. Crème de Menthe.
- 5 of 14. Bacardi 151.
- 6 of 14. Beer.
- 7 of 14. Navy Strength Gin.
- 8 of 14. Cognac.
What is the alcohol with the least calories?
Vodka is the alcohol with the lowest calories, at around 100 calories per shot (that’s a 50 ml double-measure). Whisky is slightly more, at roughly 110 calories a shot. Gin and tequila are also 110 calories a shot.
Is Thatchers Katy good?
Tangy, refreshing, actually pretty much what you’d expect if you’d eaten a Katy apple! Now, this stuff is on the strong side at 7.4% ABV, but you’re not going to realise what with all that zing they’ve got going on. Cos its sharp. Sharp in a really, really good way.
Why is Thatchers Katy called Katy?
Katy is the name of the cider and also the name of the dessert apple used within the cider. This is labelled as a light, fragrant, softly sparkling medium dry cider with a distinctive character of its own. The origin of the Katy apple is interestingly from Sweden, where it is known as Katya.