How do you view a conversation on Twitter?
Today Twitter introduced pop-out conversations. Click on “view conversation” on a tweet on Twitter.com and the thread will appear in its entirety floating above the timeline. After you’re done catching up with the conversation, just click on the “x” or background to get back to your timeline.
How do you delete a conversation on Twitter?
To disable Direct Message read receipts
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Direct Messages, and next to Show read receipts, drag the slider to turn the feature off or back on.
How do you see full threads on Twitter?
Click or tap this message to expand the full thread. Threads on your profile timeline will appear as separate Tweets, in reverse chronological order. Each Tweet that is a part of your thread will have an option to Show this thread to view the thread in its entirety.
Did Twitter get rid of threads?
Twitter has been experimenting with threaded replies for some time as a way to potentially make replies easier to read and follow. But the company has decided to end those experiments because of user feedback, it announced on Thursday.
How do you DM someone on Twitter who doesn’t follow you?
How is someone I don’t follow able to send me a Direct Message?
- Locate the conversation from the account, and click or tap to open it.
- Click or tap the information icon.
- Select Report.
- Confirm your choice. The account will not be able to send you a message until you send them a message first.
How do you use Twitter threads?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
Is replying to your tweet a thread?
If these tweets are replies to one another, they would also be called a thread since the reply function would link them together. This isn’t always the case, though, and many tweetstorms simply consist of individual tweets with no connection to each other or any connecting context.
Why can’t I see threads on twitter?
In fact, you’re seeing Tweet Unavailable because either you’ve been blocked by the person who has sent the tweet, or you have blocked them. You won’t be able to know which it is, but that’s the reason you’re getting it.
Why can’t I see hidden replies?
Hidden replies from a protected account will not be available within the hidden replies page, which is behind the hidden reply icon Similarly, if a hidden reply is then deleted by the author, it will also no longer show up in that section.
How do you see hidden replies on Twitter app?
How to view hidden replies
- Got to the tweet.
- You will see a grey icon right to the time of the tweet. If you hover over the grey icon, you will see a message regarding hidden replies as shown in the image above.
- Click on the grey icon to view hidden replies.