How do I update EasyApache 4?
To automatically update your installed packages, use a cron job, or select Run System Update in the EasyApache 4 interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> EasyApache 4). You can also update your packages manually with the yum update command.
What is EasyApache 4?
EasyApache 4 is an overhaul of how cPanel and WHM maintains your Apache and PHP distribution, and is RPM/Package based. EasyApache 4 uses Software Collections Library (SCL) for PHP packages, allowing installation of multiple versions of PHP on the file system.
How can you create a new EasyApache 4 profile from within the server’s command line?
Click Convert to profile in the Currently Installed Packages section of WHM’s EasyApache 4 interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> EasyApache 4). Enter the name of your profile in the Name text box. The EasyApache 4 interface will display this name. Enter the filename of your profile in the Filename text box.
What is easy Apache?
EasyApache is a tool built into your WHM/cPanel server in order to make update and configure your Apache server. Using EasyApache through WHM is generally user-friendly and just requires the use of your mouse to select through the appropriate menus.
How do I install EasyApache 4?
Install from WHM
- Log into WHM as root.
- Type ‘easy’ into the search field in the top left of WHM.
- Under the Software category, click on EasyApache 4.
- In the Currently Installed Packages section, click on the Customize button.
- Click on the PHP Extensions option from the left.
- In the Search field, type to enter ‘fileinfo’.
How do I enable MultiPHP manager in cPanel?
System administrators can enable or disable PHP-FPM through WHM’s MultiPHP Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP Manager).
How do I open EasyApache 4 in cPanel?
Versions 60 through 76
- Navigate to the EasyApache 3 interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> EasyApache).
- Click EasyApache 4 Migration Tool.
- Click Migrate. A confirmation message will appear.
- To confirm that you wish to migrate, click Yes, run EasyApache 4 Migration.
- Click Done.
What is WHM?
cPanel’s WebHost Manager (WHM) is a web application that provides administrative control of your Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated server. You use WHM with cPanel to create individual accounts, add domains, manage hosting features, and perform basic maintenance.
What is the difference between easy Apache 3 and Easy Apache 4?
1) Migration: The script written for the EasyApache 4 is much more advanced compared to EasyApache 3 so that we could analyze better installation and select the packages for the EasyApache 4. This new User Interface allows you to easily change Apache handlers of each installed PHP version.
What is Apache cPanel?
Overview. EasyApache 4 installs and manages the Apache web server and all of its components. When you install cPanel & WHM, the installation process automatically runs EasyApache 4, which installs Apache with the basic requirements for a functional web server.
What is cPanel & WHM?
cPanel & WHM is a suite of tools built for Linux OS that gives you the ability to automate web hosting tasks via a simple graphical user interface. Its goal — to make managing servers easier for you and managing websites easier for your customers.
Where is MultiPHP manager in cPanel?