How do I submit a book to the London Review of Books?
You can also send us a message directly using our contact form.
- Advertising. Email: [email protected]
- App. Email: [email protected]
- Classifieds. Email: [email protected]
- Editorial. Email: [email protected]
- Rights and Permissions. Email: [email protected]
- Subscriptions (US & Canada)
- London Review of Books.
How often is the London Review of Books published?
The London Review of Books (LRB) is a British literary magazine published twice monthly that features articles and essays on fiction and non-fiction subjects, which are usually structured as book reviews.
Does the London Review of Books publish short stories?
As well as essays and book reviews each issue also contains poems, an exhibition review, ‘short cuts’, letters and a diary, and is available in print and online.
Is the London Review of Books any good?
At its best, the LRB long-form essay is clever, mischievous, fascinating and fluent. At its worst, it might go on a bit. “I think there’s an awful lot of short opinion around,” says Wilmers, “and it’s quite nice to find an argument in a piece that isn’t just stated.”
Where do you pitch a book review?
18 Literary Magazines That Publish Book Reviews
- Mid-American Review.
- Polu Texni.
- Borderlands: Texas Poetry Review.
- Contemporary Poetry Review.
- The Quarterly Conversation.
- Necessary Fiction.
- The Georgia Review.
- Prairie Schooner.
How do I submit to the New York Review of Books?
To suggest a title: Visit our Book Recommendation page for more information on how to suggest a title for one of our series. For Editorial queries: [email protected] The NYRB does not accept unsolicited manuscripts. We reserve the right not to return or respond to any such manuscripts sent to us.
Who edits London Review of Books?
Edited by Mary-Kay Wilmers from 1992 to 2021, the LRB now has the largest circulation of any magazine of its kind in Europe (2020 ABC: 88,421). Jean McNicol and Alice Spawls were appointed editors in February 2021.
What is the circulation of the London Review of Books?
London Review of Books/Circulation
Who edits London review of Books?
How do I publish a book review online?
If you are ready to take the plunge, here is a step-by-step guide to navigating this process:
- Identify a journal in your area of study that publishes book reviews.
- Reach out to the reviews editor.
- Look at other reviews while you are waiting for your book.
- Read the book and write the review.
Where can I write a paid book review?
Get Paid to Read: 17 Legitimate Sites That Pay Reviewers
- Kirkus Media. 💸 Pay: Freelance basis.
- Reedsy Discovery. 💸 Pay: Tip basis.
- Any Subject Books. 💸 Pay: Freelance basis.
- Book Browse. 💸 Pay: Free ARCs.
- Online Book Club. 💸 Pay: $5 to $60.
- U.S. Review of Books. 💸 Pay: Freelance basis.
- Women’s Review of Books.
How do I get New York Times to review my book?
If you wish to submit a book for review consideration, please email a PDF of the galley at least three months prior to scheduled publication to [email protected] Include the publication date and any related press materials, along with links to NetGalley or Edelweiss if applicable.