How do I set a song as my ringtone in Settings?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.
How do I upload a ringtone to my iPhone?
The easiest way to add a ringtone of your choice to an iPhone is by using a tone from iTunes Store:
- Open your iPhone’s “Settings” app.
- Tap “Sounds” and then “Ringtone”.
- Tap “Tone Store”, then search a tone that you like.
- You can now set the song as a default ringtone, text tone or assign it to a contact.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone without using iTunes or GarageBand?
How to Set Ringtones in iPhone Without Computer?
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Step 3: Tap on Ringtone >
- Step 4: Choose a native ringtone offered by Apple iPhone.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone from iTunes?
Question: Q: How can I set a ringtone from iTunes?
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
- In the Sounds And Vibrations Patterns section, tap the sound that you want to change.
- Tap on the name of a ringtone or alert tone to hear it play and set it as the new sound.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone using GarageBand?
Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. , tap Select, then tap the project you shared from your Mac. , then tap Ringtone. Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export.
How do I make an iTunes song my ringtone on my iPhone without a computer?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.