How do I reset my Vizio sound bar?
Performing a factory reset on your VIZIO soundbar completely erases any custom settings and/or preferences to their original factory settings.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for five seconds.
- All 12 LEDs will flash three times.
- The factory reset is complete.
Why can’t I hear my Vizio sound bar?
Make sure the source audio isn’t muted on the source device. If you can’t hear any audio through the sound bar for a source that’s connected via an optical cable, make sure the source device is outputting PCM audio. Some other audio types won’t play through the sound bar when they’re connected via an optical cable.
Why is there no sound coming from my soundbar?
If you’re using an analog connection, make sure the TV volume is turned up. If the TV’s analog audio output is set to “variable” and you’re getting no sound from the soundbar, try turning the TV’s volume up. If the TV is turned down all the way, you’ll hear no sound even if the soundbar is set to full volume.
Why is my Vizio subwoofer not working?
Unplug both the sound bar and the subwoofer. Then reconnect the power cord to both devices, and try again. Try a speaker test. If the subwoofer plays audio during the speaker test, we know that the connection is okay, and the problem may be content related.
Why is my soundbar not working with my TV?
Make sure that Control for HDMI or BRAVIA Sync of your TV and audio device is set to ON. Make sure that the ARC feature of your audio device is set to ON or AUTO. Make sure that your audio device is set to TV input. Change the TV audio output setting to PCM and check whether sound is output.
How do I get my TV to recognize my soundbar?
To set up HDMI ARC, power on your TV and soundbar.
- Next, connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your TV.
- Connect the other end into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar.
- Next, change the source on your soundbar to the D.IN.
How do I get my soundbar to work on my TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
Where is the reset button on my soundbar?
For a factory reset, you need to locate the “Off” button on the control panel. Turn off your soundbar before you hold down the “Off” button for however long it takes for the soundbar to display “INIT OK”. After you see it on your soundbar, you can turn your device back on and try to pair it again with your TV.
Why my subwoofer is not working?
Check to make sure that cables are firmly connected and plugged into the correct spots. Check outlets, power cable, and fuse. Most subwoofers have a “standby” LED that glows to indicate active power. If it’s not lit, check that the subwoofer is securely plugged into a wall socket, surge protector, or power strip.
How do I fix my Vizio wireless subwoofer?
Try the following steps to fix a VIZIO subwoofer that keeps disconnecting:
- Reset to factory settings.
- Re-link the Subwoofer to your VIZIO Soundbar.
- ‘Power Cycle’ the Vizio soundbar.
- Turn off Eco-Mode (disable Energy Star feature)
- Run a Software Update and re-test your subwoofer connection.