How do I add a Gliffy to Jira?
Gliffy diagrams are saved as attachments to JIRA issues.
- From a new or existing issue, click More > Add Diagram.
- From here, choose one of the following options to create your diagram:
- After you create or import your diagram, click Save and, if this is the first time you save it, name your diagram.
Does Gliffy come with Confluence?
Robust search makes your diagrams a true resource. With Gliffy, the text included in your diagrams is fully searchable and securely managed within Confluence, making it even easier to find information fast.
What is Gliffy tool?
Gliffy is software for diagramming via an HTML5 cloud-based app. It is used to create UML diagrams, floor plans, Venn diagrams, flowcharts and various other kinds of diagrams online. Gliffy diagrams can be shared with and edited by users in real time.
How do you gliffy in Confluence?
Adding diagrams to a Confluence page
- From an existing page that you are currently editing, click Insert more content > Gliffy Diagram.
- To start a new blank Confluence page with a Gliffy diagram, next to Create, click (Create from template) and then choose Gliffy Diagram.
How do I make a diagram in Jira?
Once your administrator has added draw.io to your Jira instance, you can attach diagrams easily to your Jira issues….Working with draw.io diagrams and Jira issues
- Add a diagram to an issue. Open an issue, and click More > Add draw.io diagram.
- Create your diagram.
- Edit an existing diagram attached to an issue.
Is gliffy free in Confluence?
Get Started Today with Gliffy’s Confluence and Jira Apps Visit the Atlassian Marketplace to activate your free trial of Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence or Gliffy Diagrams for Jira.
Are gliffy diagrams free?
About Gliffy Online For free trial accounts, sharing features are disabled. Use Gliffy Online to create professional diagrams, charts, and wireframes in just a few clicks. Start sharing and capturing ideas of all sizes with this online diagramming tool.
How do you read a gliffy diagram?
To open a diagram saved in Gliffy: Do one of the following: From the File > Open From > Gliffy. If Gliffy is your default location where you save diagrams, click File > Open.
How do I start Gliffy?
Installing Gliffy Diagrams
- Open Chrome.
- Point the browser to the Gliffy Diagrams Chrome Store page.
- Click ADD TO CHROME.
- Click Add App, when prompted.
- Allow the installation to complete.
How do I access Gliffy?
To view all Gliffy attachments in your Confluence page, go to > Attachments. For every Gliffy diagram, there are two attachment files: GLIFFY IMAGE: An image of your diagram, saved with the .