How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How do I get my forgotten Facebook password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I speak to a live person at Facebook?
You should use the following steps to contact the representative by using the contact number to contact its representative. Obtain and dial the valid contact numbers 650-543-4800, 650-308-7300 and 650-899-4500 (an unofficial number for quick assistance)of Facebook and clear the waiting time.
Why did my Facebook account disappeared?
A Deleted Page One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.
How do I recover my Facebook password with a new phone number?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.
Will I ever get my Facebook account back?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How to find someone on Facebook without login?
Use Facebook Directory to Find Someone Without Login Facebook Directory is very similar to the yellow pages because it lists all the people who are active Facebook users. You can search for people by typing their Facebook profile names in the search box or you can browse for people alphabetically by their names.
How do you change your Facebook password If you Forgot It?
Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select “Settings”. Select “Security and Login”. Press “Edit” next to “Change Password”. Finally, choose “Save Changes”. However, if you’ve forgotten your Facebook account’s password you’re gonna have to reset it.
What if you forget your Facebook password?
If you have forgotten your Facebook password, or if you simply want to change the password without logging into your Facebook account, you can do so using Facebook’s “Forgot Your Password” feature. Resetting your password is a multi-part process that requires you to locate the feature, identify your account and then reset your password.
How to reset password Facebook if forgotten?
Method #1: Reset Facebook Password by Using Default Email Open facebook.com from your computer or laptop using your default internet browser. Click on “Forgot Password” located under the login field. If you have failed to login multiple times then you should seeing the following screen and from there you can click on ” Forgot Password” as well.