Do Mini Coopers get good mpg?
The Cooper model offers the same EPA-estimated fuel economy numbers as the 2020 MINI Hardtop: 28 miles per gallon in the city and 36 miles per gallon on the highway. The Cooper S variant still impresses, achieving 26 miles per gallon in the city and 34 miles per gallon on the highway.
Which Mini has the best mpg?
Best MPG Minis In The World
- #1. (21-) Mini Cooper SE (F56)
- #2. (20-21) Mini Cooper SE (F56)
- #3. (20-) Mini Cooper SE Countryman ALL4 (F60)
- #4. (17-20) Mini Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 (F60)
- #5. (14-18) Mini One D 3-Door (F56)
- #6. (14-18) Mini Cooper D 3-Door (F56)
- #6. (14-18) Mini One D 5-Door (F55)
- #8. (14-18)
How many miles to the gallon does a Mini Cooper do?
Fuel economy The other previous diesel variants were economical, too, with the 1.5-litre Cooper D returning up to a claimed 72.4mpg and the Cooper SD 70.6mpg. The petrols aren’t bad, though. The One is capable of up to 49.6mpg on the WLTP test cycle, while the more powerful Cooper achieves up to 48.7mpg.
Are MINI expensive to run?
However, inside, the MINI gets a raft of technology with a fun side, and it’s safer, better equipped and more sophisticated than ever. Despite all this, the MINI can also be affordable. Unless you go crazy with the bewildering range of options, the MINI hatch is generally a cost-effective car to run.
How many miles to the gallon does a 1.6 MINI get?
The 1.6 petrol Cooper went from 48.7mpg and £135 tax to 52.3mpg and £115, and the Cooper S from 40.9mpg and £190 tax down to 48.7mpg and £135 tax. The diesel Cooper jumped the most from 64.2mpg and £30 tax to 74.3mpg and free road tax.
How many miles per gallon does a Mini Cooper 1.6 GET?
What problems do Minis have?
- 7 Common Repair Problems Mini Cooper Owners Face. July 24, 2018.
- Front Radiator Support and Coolant Hose.
- Movement in the Timing Chain Can Create Noise and Vibration.
- Electric Power Steering Pump.
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Issues.
- Water Pump and Thermostat Housing Leaks.
- Clutch Failure.
- Transmission Problems and Failure.
Is Mini Cooper a reliable car?
Is the Mini Cooper Reliable? The 2021 Mini Cooper has a predicted reliability score of 79 out of 100. A J.D. Power predicted reliability score of 91-100 is considered the Best, 81-90 is Great, 70-80 is Average, and 0-69 is Fair and considered below average.