Why is Cupertino on my iPhone?
It’s because the way widgets are coded they all need to have a placeholder which is the basic look of the widget and the placeholder for weather is set to Cupertino. They update the widget at certain times so it should change pretty soon.
How do I get Cupertino weather off my iPhone?
Open the Weather app on your iPhone. Tap the bulleted list icon at the bottom right of the screen. Swipe left on Cupertino to remove it.
How do I get rid of Cupertino?
- On your iOS device, touch and hold the app lightly until it jiggles. If the app doesn’t jiggle, make sure that you’re not pressing too hard.
- Tap on the app, then tap Delete.
- Press the Home button to finish.
How do I get Cupertino off my weather widget?
Found this and it worked for me!
- Long press weather widget.
- when it shows a drop down menu, click “ edit widget”
- Choose “ my location” option.
Is Cupertino expensive to live in?
Cupertino Cost of Living Living in Cupertino is 204% more expensive than the rest of California, however this is largely due to the city’s housing market. Cupertino’s housing market is deemed to be one of the most competitive housing markets. The average sale price of a home is $2.2 million.
Why does my clock say cup?
For the first couple of days the face of my Watch said “CUP,” which stands for “Cupertino.” Since I don’t live in Cupertino I wanted to change the name to read “SF” for San Francisco. So I checked the World Clock settings, but found that the city had already be set to San Francisco there.
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
How to restart your iPhone X, 11, or 12
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
Why does my phone always say Cupertino?
This is because the weather is always better in Cupertino, where Apple’s HQ is! But if you still want to change it (the iPhone comes pre-programmed with Cupertino), click on the little “i” icon in the lower right corner, then click on the “+” icon in the upper right corner, and add your local town.
Why does the iPhone clock say cup?
Answer: A: Answer: A: By default, the widget shows the time/weather etc. for Cupertino (CUP).
What is Cupertino time zone on iPhone?
Current local time in Cupertino, Santa Clara County, California, Pacific Time Zone – daylight saving time change dates 2021.