Why are my Messenger messages not showing?
If you’re not getting notifications when a new message arrives, you can change your notification settings by opening the app settings and making sure that “Messages” is selected under Notifications. Once you have the Messenger app working again, the Facebook app should stop sending message notifications automatically.
Where are my hidden messages on Facebook?
Your Facebook has a HIDDEN inbox with messages you’ve probably never seen
- You can access your message requests folder on Messenger by tapping on the People tab (circled above)
- Once in the People tab on Facebook, tap the speech bubble icon to access the hidden messages.
Why won’t my Messenger chat heads pop up?
Activate the Chat Bubbles functionality On your Android 11, go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Apps & Notifications. ‘ When you select ‘Notifications,’ you will see the Bubbles option, which you must tap. Allow apps to display bubbles by turning on the toggle next to it.
Why are my messages disappearing?
Even an incorrect app update, Android OS upgrade and phone restart can potentially make saved texts and conversations disappeared. For some users, the unexpected Google Messages app bug can explain why text messages are deleting themselves on Android. Check if you’ve backed up the disappeared messages.
How do I see all messages on Facebook?
You can look at all messages and threads you’ve sent to other Facebook users from your Facebook homepage.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Messages” icon and select “See All Messages” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Magnifying Glass” icon next to the Search Messages field.
How can I unhide messages on Facebook?
How to unhide Facebook chat messages
- Select the “messages” link from your homepage.
- Click on “More” at the top to pull down the drop-down list then select “Archived”.
- Click on the “Unarchive” icon next to the person whose chat you want to unhide. Now the chat message is visible again.
How do I get my chat heads back on messenger?
How to enable Chat Bubbles
- Open settings.
- Click Apps and notifications.
- Click ‘See all apps’ if the one you want isn’t under recent.
- Select the app you want.
- Click notifications.
- Click Bubbles.
- Then choose from ‘All’ or ‘Selected’ conversations.
How do I get Messenger chat heads on my home screen?
To begin, navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Notifications. Tap Advanced settings, tap Floating notifications, and then choose Bubbles. Next, navigate to and open the Facebook Messenger app. Tap your profile picture in the top left corner, and then scroll to and tap Bubbles.
Why have my text messages disappeared on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you’re asking about why some messages disappear after being in your inbox for quite some time, this may be due to your Message History being automatically deleted. To check if your messages are automatically deleted, go to Settings > Scroll down to Messages > Scroll down to Message History.
Where did my messages app go?
The Messages app is pre installed by Apple so it can’t be deleted. Swipe through all your screens and check nested folders if you have any. If you can’t find it that way, swipe down from the middle of any screen then type Messages in the search field. Hopefully it will show up.
How can I see all the text messages I’ve sent?
How to Get Text Message History From Phone
- Look for the menu icon on your cell phone screen.
- Go into the menu section of your cell phone.
- Look for the icon and word “Messaging” within your menu.
- Look for the words “Inbox” and “Outbox” or “Sent” and “Received” in your Messaging section.
What do secret conversations look like on Facebook Messenger?
Secret Conversations have a black background instead of blue. The feature can be turned on when starting a new message within Messenger. You’ll need to make sure you install the latest version of the iOS and Android app to get it. Messages will only be kept secret if both users have the updated versions.
Why Cant I see my Facebook messages?
If you cannot see your messages in Facebook Messenger on Android, this problem generally occurs because of the recent updates of the application. You will need to wait until next update of the application to resolve this issue or you can try alternative ways. While you are updating your apk files, your files can be broken with some reasons.
Why are my Facebook messages not delivered?
Why are my Facebook messages not working?
There may be many reasons for Facebook messenger is not working. The software is corrupted due Virus or other, or it requires an update. Generally, this is a software level problem, which can be addressed only by updating the software with the latest one.
How can I read Facebook messages without messenger?
Way to Read Facebook Messages Without Being Seen in PC. Step 1: Download and install “Unseen” extension for your Internet browser using links below. Add to Google Chrome. Add to Firefox. Step 2: By the default, “Block the seen feature of chat” will be disabled on the extension, you should enable it.