Who makes Speco Technologies?
While indulging in this baked delight and sipping on java, Todd Keller, owner of Speco Technologies welcomed us. Started in 1958 in the speaker/audio market, this privately-held company had two rules: The customer is always right. If there’s an issue, see rule #1.
How do I connect my dome camera to my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
Are dome cameras any good?
Although dome security cameras can be used both indoors and outdoors, many businesses including hotels, restaurants, and retail stores use dome cameras inside due to their discrete design. In addition, dome cameras are generally more durable and resistant to vandalism as the camera lens is protected.
How do you know if a dome camera is on?
If it’s an infrared IP security camera, you are able to see small red lights around the lens of the security camera in the dark, when this security camera is on. It’s also a quick way to tell if a security camera has night vision. You can use a book or any covers to block the light falling on your security camera.
What does Speco mean?
Specification Outside Processing (SPECO) – Special instructions furnished to the Supplier or Co-Producer with requirements pertaining to the manufacturing, processing, and/or testing of assemblies, installations, or detail parts.
Which app is best for watching CCTV on Android?
The best home security apps for Android
- AtHome Camera.
- Alfred Home Security Camera.
- IP Webcam.
- Bonus: Hardware security camera apps.
How far can Dome cameras see?
So, how far can a dome camera see? Well, it depends on the three influencing factors of lens focal length, resolution, and placement. Verkada dome cameras can see in a range of 50-98 feet, presuming that their field of view is not physically impeded by anything.
Can dome cameras move?
Once installed, they can be moved to cover any area you need them to. Dome cameras are generally a lot more work to install than a bullet camera.
How can I view CCTV in my browser?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How can I see my browser camera?
How to Enable the Microphone and Camera in Google Chrome
- To change your browser settings, go to the address bar and click on the lock icon to the left of the website address.
- Camera: Click on the dialog box and choose Allow or Ask.
- Microphone: Click on the dialog box and choose Allow or Ask.