Who is the most powerful DC female villain?
10 Strongest Female DC Antagonists
- 1 Grail Is Darkseid’s Amazonian Daughter Who Took On The Justice League.
- 2 Faora Is A Powerful And Cruel Kryptonian With Superman-Level Strength.
- 3 The Crime Syndicate’s Superwoman Is A Dark Multiversal Wonder Woman.
Who is the evilest villain in DC?
1 Darkseid Darkseid is a villain for most of the DC Universe, and in the New 52, he was so powerful that the Justice League had to form to beat him. He also destroyed many heroes and was responsible for the death of Batman at one time.
Who is the most iconic female villain?
The 25 greatest female villains in film
- Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent. “You poor simple fools.
- Annie Wilkes in Misery. “Now the time has come.
- Dolores Umbridge. “That’s right.
- The Evil Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. “Take her far into the forest.
- Regina George in Mean Girls.
Who is the evilest DC character?
The Joker is the most evil character ever invented, period. No other protagonist or antagonist ever created has lived up to the sheer ingenuity and psychosomatic insanity so embroiled in the “identification unknown (possibly Jack Napier, still unsure so check back later).”
What are some female villain names?
Helena Bonham Carter brought a new life to the character in the films with her gothic beauty.
- Miranda Priestly (Devil Wears Prada)
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz)
- Regina George (Mean Girls)
- Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians)
- Alex Forrest (Fatal Attraction)
Who is the most strongest villain?
The 10 Most Powerful Supervillains Ever, Ranked
- 1 Thanos. When thinking of how powerful a supervillain is, it is not just about the special powers that they have, but what sort of evil they are able to accomplish.
- 2 Ego.
- 3 Hela.
- 4 Apocalypse.
- 5 Galactus.
- 6 Magneto.
- 7 Loki.
- 8 Max Lord.
Who is the evilest villain ever?
The Joker & The 9 Most Evil Movie Villains Of All Time, Ranked
- 1 Amon Göth (Schindler’s List)
- 2 John Doe (Se7en)
- 3 Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs)
- 4 Joker.
- 5 Norman Bates (Psycho)
- 6 Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds)
- 7 Sauron (The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
- 8 Voldemort (The Harry Potter Series)
Who is Superman’s worst enemy?
Central rogues gallery
|Lex Luthor||Action Comics #23 (May 1940)|
|Livewire||Superman Adventures #5 (March, 1997)|
|Lobo||Omega Men #3 (June 1983)|
|Mercy Graves||Superman Adventures #1 (November 1996)|
What is a female villain called?
A villain (also known as a “black hat” or “bad guy”; the feminine form is villainess) is a stock character, whether based on a historical narrative or one of literary fiction.
Who is the main DC villain?
One of the most powerful and well-known villains of the DC Universe is Darkseid, the dark god of the New Gods. The dictator and ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid has been a foe to both Superman and the Justice League over the years and has fought a never-ending war with his brother and foe, Highfather of the New Gods.