Which country has highest GDP 2020?
- United States. GDP – Nominal: $20.81 trillion.
- China. GDP – Nominal: $14.86 trillion.
- Japan. GDP – Nominal: $4.91 trillion.
- Germany. GDP – Nominal: $3.78 trillion.
- United Kingdom. GDP – Nominal: $2.64 trillion.
- India. GDP – Nominal: $2.59 trillion.
- France. GDP – Nominal: $2.55 trillion.
- Italy. GDP – Nominal: $1.85 trillion.
What are the top 10 countries GDP?
Nominal GDP Rankings by Country
- United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion)
- China (GDP: 13.4 trillion)
- Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion)
- Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion)
- United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion)
- France: (GDP: 2.78 trillion)
- India: (GDP: 2.72 trillion)
- Italy: (GDP: 2.07 trillion)
Which country has topped in GDP in 2019?
Ranking the Richest Countries in the World
|Top Ten Countries by Nominal GDP at Current U.S. Dollar Exchange Rates|
|Country||Nominal GDP (in trillions)||GDP Per Capita (in thousands)|
Which nation has the highest GDP per capita?
GDP per Capita
|#||Country||GDP (nominal) per capita (2017)|
Which is the No 1 state in India?
Uttar Pradesh is the largest state in India in terms of population.
|S. No.||State Name||Population (As per Census 2011)|
What is best country?
The top 10 Best Countries in the World:
- United States.
- New Zealand.
- United Kingdom.
Which state is most developed in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||HDI (2019)|
|High human development|