Where can I host a baby shower in Houston?
Best Houston places to host a Baby Shower
- Tiny Boxwoods. Address: 3614 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77027.
- Demers Banquet. Address: 8225 Cantrell St, Houston, TX 77074.
- The Bell Tower on 34th. Address: 901 W 34th St, Houston, TX 77018.
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center.
- Houston Botanic Garden.
- McHugh Tea.
Where can I host a baby shower for free?
Free Places To Host A Baby Shower
- A Garden.
- A Park.
- The Beach.
- A Restaurant or Cafe.
- Unused Co Working/Community Spaces.
- Accelerate Places.
- Come And Go Baby Shower.
How do you plan a simple baby shower?
How to Plan a Baby Shower
- Select a date and time. Consult with the guest of honor to choose a date and time for her party.
- Determine the guest list and budget.
- Choose a venue.
- Send the invitations.
- Plan the menu and decor.
- Come up with an agenda.
- Pick baby shower favors.
How much should baby shower cost?
How Much Does the Average Baby Shower Cost? An in-person baby shower’s average cost can range anywhere between $100-1000, and a virtual shower averages about $20 to $200. Still, it largely depends on the venue, the number of guests in attendance, and what choices you make with things like party favors or prizes.
What are the best foods to serve at a baby shower?
Whether you plan on having only finger foods or an entire menu at the baby shower, here are some ideas for the savory food:
- Crudité platter.
- Cheese plate.
- Olives and pickles.
- Swedish meatballs.
- Chicken satay.
- Egg or spring rolls.
- Veggie sushi.
- Deviled eggs.
How do you throw a fun baby shower?
Here are some tips and tricks to actually having fun at your own shower.
- Make it co-ed.
- Hold a separate one for friends and for relatives.
- Make it three hours—max.
- Serve lots of alcohol.
- Make an anonymous tip box labelled “unsolicited advice”
- Pick a convenient location.
- Buy yourself a new outfit for the occasion.
Where to have a baby shower in Houston?
Silver Sycamore: Silver Sycamore is an extraordinary baby shower and wedding venue located just 15 minutes from downtown Houston. The venue’s spacious Reception Hall is adjacent to Sycamoreville, their amazing old-west themed town that can be personalized for your event.
What kind of venue do you need for a baby shower?
…Small event venue (up to 49 people) for ridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, retirement dinners, graduation parties, off-site meetings, photoshoots and more. Tables and chairs provided for up to 48 guests. Small kitchenette has sink, fridge, and microwave.
Are there any small party venues in Houston?
As one of the small party venues in Houston, we offer custom-tailored event packages catering your event preferences and priorities. The Event Space Limited is the modern, versatile and sophisticated event space available in Houston to celebrate your special occasion in style.