What should I ask my child for dinner?
7 Questions to Ask Your Kids at the Dinner Table
- “How’s that Batik pig pillow coming along?”
- “If you could teach a class at school, on anything in the world, what would it be?”
- “What was the hardest thing about your day?”
- “Would you rather … “
- “What would you like to do … “
- “Can you name the ingredients in this dish?”
What are dinner questions?
Making Memories at Mealtime: 40 Dinner Table Questions
- What was your first job?
- Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
- Who is someone you really admire?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What made you smile recently?
What do you talk about at a family dinner?
50 Family Dinner Conversation Starters:
- What was the best part of your day?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could be a famous person for a week, who would you be and why?
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
What should I talk to my kids at the dinner table?
Questions for Kids About Their Favorite Things If you had to pick one food to eat for dinner for the next 30 days, what would it be? What is your all-time favorite dessert? What is your favorite outfit that you own? What is your favorite thing about yourself?
What are the topics to talk with kids?
101 Conversation topics for kids
- Tell me about the best and worst parts of your day.
- What’s your favorite game to play?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the car?
- If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
- What’s your favorite cereal?
How do you talk during dinner?
How to Have Better Dinner Conversations
- Consciously seek out conducive environments.
- Have only one conversation at a time.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Ask a second question.
- Draw out those who are reticent to speak.
- Pay attention to people’s physical needs.
- Do more listening than talking.
What’s the stupidest question ever asked?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse?
- Are there birds in Canada?
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
What to talk about with friends over dinner?
What’s something about yourself that you hope will never change?