What LPS are worth the most money?
- 10 of the world’s most valuable vinyl records.
- The Beatles – The Beatles (The White Album)
- Sex Pistols – God Save The Queen / No Feeling.
- Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody / I’m In Love With My Car.
- Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin.
- Ozzy Osbourne: Diary of A Mad Man (Unicef)
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of The Moon.
- Nirvana – Bleach.
What are the 20 most valuable vinyl records?
40 vinyl records worth a fortune today
- Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin (1969)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
What LP albums are worth money?
10 Records You Might Have Owned That Are Now Worth a Fortune
- BOB DYLAN // THE FREEWHEELIN’ BOB DYLAN (1963)
- THE BEATLES // THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) (1968)
- DAVID BOWIE // DIAMOND DOGS (1974)
- SEX PISTOLS // “GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”/”NO FEELINGS” 7-INCH (1977)
- HANK MOBLEY // BLUE NOTE 1568 (1957)
What is the most expensive record album?
The third highest price paid on Discogs is $15,411 for a copy of Love Me Do by the Beatles. A copy of the band’s White Album remains the most expensive widely released record ever sold anywhere, with the 0000001-numbered copy selling at auction for $790,000 in 2015.
Are old LPs worth anything?
Whether “rockabilly” or “rock ‘n’ roll” LPs like these that were made in the 1950s are now quite rare and valuable. Many have values that exceed $100. Some sell for $1000 or more. Most “Fans” LPs made after 1970 sell for $10 or more and some made before 1970 sell for $100+.
What is the rarest vinyl?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
What can you do with old LPs?
How to Dispose of Old Vinyl Records
- Sell old vinyl records on eBay.
- Sell records at a garage sale or flea market.
- Place a classified ad in your local paper or in your local area of Craigslist.
- Call your local library and see if they accept donations of vinyl records.
Are 78 LPs worth anything?
The accompanying album covers of 78 vinyl records are often worth as much or more than the actual record discs. 78 records and their covers that were released between the 1950s and 1980s are particularly collectible with often elaborate and iconic art images and artist likenesses.
Are old record albums worth any money?
In general, a copy of an album that is still in original, unopened shrink wrap will sell for a lot more money than one that is in opened condition, even if the opened copy has not been played. Sealed copies of older albums by the Beatles might sell for as much as ten times the price of an opened example, for instance.
Do old LPs have any value?
Rare and Valuable LPs (33 RPM) Many have values that exceed $100. Some sell for $1000 or more. “Most collected artists” records have the highest values. Most “Fans” LPs made after 1970 sell for $10 or more and some made before 1970 sell for $100+.
What is the most valuable 78 record?
Longtime Blues record collector and expert John Tefteller was the winning bidder at $37,100.00 for a super rare Blues 78 rpm record by Blues legend Tommy Johnson. This is highest price ever paid for a single 78 rpm Blues record and one of the highest prices ever paid for ANY record.
What is the most valuable vinyl record?
The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn
Which vinyl records are valuable?
But as with other types of collectibles, there are exceptions and some LPs can be very valuable . Many records with covers autographed by the artists are worth quite a good sum, and average everyday people owned these, so you will run across them at thrift stores or estate sales from time to time.
What are the most expensive vinyl albums?
These droolworthy albums are among the most expensive vinyl records of all time Elvis Presley, My Happiness acetate: $300,000 Long Cleve Reed & Little Harvey Hill, Original Stack O’Lee Blues 78 rpm in plain sleeve: $50,000 The Sex Pistols, God Save The Queen canceled single: $10,000 to $20,000
Are vinyl records valuable?
Most Valuable Vinyl Records. Those records are indeed the most valuable vinyl records, but they’re all unique, aren’t likely to change hands anytime soon, won’t be affordable if they do, and aren’t records that anyone reading this article actually own. Feb 12 2019