What is the correct SMSC of sun?
1. Check your SMS Center by Messages>Settings>Select your SUN Sim(if dual sim card)>Check the SMSC Address or SMS Center or SMS Profile +639220001501.
How can I activate my Sun Cellular SIM card?
- Text GET PIN to 7927 for free, using active SIM. The 6-digit PIN is valid for 30 minutes.
- Insert LTE Upgrade SIM and enter the 6-digit PIN. Keep your phone idle for 15 minutes.
- Restart your phone & wait for the SMS confirmation. Keep your number when you upgrade your SIM.
How do I activate cellular data network for Sun?
- In your Android phone, select Settings → Connections → Mobile Networks → Access Point Names → SUN Mobile.
- Enter “SUNMobile” in the APN field.
How can I find my Sun Cellular SIM number?
Go to Settings > About phone/device > Status. You might see the number listed here. If not, tap the SIM status to open another menu. Scroll down a bit here, and you should see your number listed in My phone number.
What is SMSC number?
Smsc or message service centre number is the Global title/Address of SMSC. It is also known as a message centre number, located in HPLMN of a mobile network operator. A mobile operator uses SMSC for providing SMS services to the subscribers. The number is an E. Sim card stores the message service centre number.
How can I get free text from Sun?
- To contact the Sun Cellular emergency services hotline directory for free, dial *922#.
- To look for family using the Smart Person Finder, text FIND and send to 386.
- To register to PAGASA SMS Updates for free, text ULAN REG NAME/ADDRESS/AGE to 7178256.
How can I activate roaming in Sun Cellular prepaid?
To activate International Roaming, please dial 200 on your Sun Prepaid phone or (02) 395-8000 via landline. Kindly note that roaming may take up to 24 hours to be activated so please call in advance.
How do I register for Sun Internet?
- 1 GB mobile data.
- 1000 texts to Sun/Smart/TNT.
- To register, text GIGA70 to 247.
How can I activate 5g SIM in sun?
How to Activate a New Sun Cellular SIM
- Power down your phone. Remove the battery cover and battery to expose the SIM slot.
- Insert your SIM card into your phone.
- Replace the battery and battery cover and then power on the phone.
- Create a new text message.
- Type “NET” in the message field.
How do I know if a number is prepaid or postpaid?
USSD. Dial *111# from your prepaid and postpaid number and know about your account details. Prepaid: When you dial *111# and press call button you will get a list of 10 options which you can check just by selecting them.
How can I upgrade my Sun Cellular SIM to LTE?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation.
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How do I get my SMSC number?
- Open up your SMS message app.
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Advance”
- Click “SMS centre”
- Set SMS centre number as “+6598541110” or “+6596845999”