What is the best Vanguard fund for income?
6 Best Vanguard Funds to Buy and Hold
- Consider these Vanguard funds for the long haul.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (ticker: VTI)
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO)
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF (VTWO)
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF (VO)
- Vanguard Balanced Index Fund (VBIAX)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)
What is the best Vanguard fund for 2021?
Best Vanguard Index Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VBTLX)
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTIAX)
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund Admiral Shares (VFIAX)
- Vanguard Balanced Index Fund Admiral Shares (VBIAX)
What is Vanguard’s best performing ETF?
Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund ETF (VTI)
What is the highest dividend paying Vanguard fund?
Best Vanguard Funds for Dividends
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index (VHYAX) is ideal for investors looking for income now with high yields for stocks.
- Vanguard Utilities Index Adm (VUIAX) focuses on stocks in the utilities sector, which is highly sought for its high dividends.
Which Vanguard ETFs pay the highest dividends?
The 4 Best Vanguard Dividend Funds
- VIG – Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF.
- VYM – Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF.
- VIGI – Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation ETF.
- VYMI – Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF.
What Vanguard ETF has the highest return?
Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF VTI
The largest Vanguard ETF is the Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF VTI with $272.81B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best-performing Vanguard ETF was VTWV at 60.42%.
Which Vanguard ETF pays the highest dividend?
Vanguard Dividend ETFs Paying The Highest Dividends
- High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM)
- Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG)
- International High Dividend Yield ETF (VYMI)
- Utilities ETF (VPU)
- Real Estate ETF (VNQ)