What is the address table in SAP?
SAP Address Tables
|3||ADRC||addresses (Business address Services)|
|4||ADR6||E-Mail addresses (Business address Services)|
|5||USR21||Assign user name address key|
|6||SADR||address Management: Company Data|
How do I find my partner details in SAP?
You can use event DCHCK from the Business Data Toolset (BDT) to check business partner data.
What is the business partner table in SAP?
SAP Business Partner Tables
|1||TPAR||business partner: Functions|
|2||NBUP||Addnl HC-Specific business partner Data for SAP BP|
|3||BUT000||BP: General data I|
|4||BSEG||Accounting Document Segment|
How do you find table relationships in SAP?
To find the relation between Tables in SAP:
- Go to Transaction SQVI , Enter the QuickView name and click on Create.
- You’ll get this screen. Here For Data source: Select ‘Table Join’ from drop down and Enter.
- Click on ‘Insert table’ and enter the table name.
- Repeat the Step 3 and Insert the tables.
How do I keep my address in Adrc table?
You can maintain the address in t-code MEAN. When you are in MEAN address maintenance screen already, click the “search screen.” The screen will be expanded and an address field will show up. Type the address number and you will be led to the address you are looking for. You can edit/change/add information.
What is BUT000 table in SAP?
BUT000 is a standard Use AP-MD-BP* Components Transparent Table in SAP Basis application, which stores BP: General data I data. You can use the transaction code SE16 to view the data in this table, and SE11 TCode for the table structure and definition.
What is the customer master table in SAP?
SAP Customer Master Tables
|1||KNA1||General Data in customer master|
|2||KNVV||customer master Sales Data|
|3||KNB1||customer master (Company Code)|
|4||KNVP||customer master Partner Functions|
How do you find the relationship between two tables?
How to find relation between two tables?
- Go to Tcode SQVI and Create a view.
- Click on Insert table and add your first table.
- Same way, insert your another table.
- Now the tables and its relation will be displayed.