What is Sesis NYC DOE?
The Special Education Student Information System (SESIS) is a web-based application that assists school staff and related service providers in managing the special education process for students entering kindergarten through age 21.
How do I access Sesis?
Log in to SESIS by clicking on the link below or by typing the URL into an internet browser: https://sesis.nycenet.edu. Do not edit the School/District ID field with the pre-populated information.
How do I upload an attendance page to Sesis?
All attendees must sign the Attendance Page and the signed page must be faxed into SESIS….
- Click Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- From the Actions bar, click the Select drop-down ( ) icon.
- From the pop-up menu, click Attendance Page.
- Review the pre-populated names and make revisions if necessary.
When did Sesis start?
After almost a decade of complaints, malfunctions and payments of more than $73 million to thousands of UFT members to compensate them for work outside school hours, the Department of Education is finally pulling the plug on the $130 million Special Education Student Information System (SESIS) that it launched in 2011.
How do you do first attend in Sesis?
1)On the bottom of the SESIS home screen find “My Students” and click the blue edit link to the right. 6) All of the students you add to your caseload will appear on the left. You may click “select all” if you provided the service to all of the students at the same time.
How do I change my Sesis password?
- In the Last Name field, type your last name.
- In the Employee ID field, type your employee ID.
- In the Last 4 digits of SSN field, type the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Press the Submit button.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to reset your password.
Why can’t I log into Sesis?
Ensure that you are using a browser that is supported by SESIS. Note: If you are not using a supported browser, upgrade your browser. Log out of all applications, including SESIS. Restart the computer.
What is a pad in Sesis?
paraprofessional, assistive technology, or BIP) • Developed in collaboration with the parent in advance of the start. of school; outreach tracked in document. • Created in SESIS only. • Student’s IEP information auto-populates.
How do I create an event in Sesis?
- From the Actions bar, click Events.
- From the Actions bar, click Add New Event.
- In the Event Description field, type a description of the event.
- From the Log Type drop-down menu, choose the appropriate type.
- From the Link event to document drop-down menu, choose the appropriate document, if applicable.
How do I delete a finalized document in Sesis?
From the Actions bar, click More Actions. From the pop-up menu, click Delete this Document. A confirmation message appears. Click the Delete button.
What is RSA in special education?
The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) provides leadership and resources to assist state and other agencies in providing vocational rehabilitation and other services to individuals with disabilities to maximize their employment, independence, and integration into the community and the competitive labor market …
How do I edit on Sesis?
Click the link for the document you wish to edit. The document appears in View mode. From the Actions bar, click Edit This Section. The document appears in Edit mode.