What is logical reasoning in bank exam?
Logical Reasoning is an aptitude based subject that examines the analytical and problem-solving skills of the candidates. The subject is divided into two categories: Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
How can I practice Reasoning for bank exams?
How to complete the Reasoning Section in the Given time?
- Never target to attempt all the questions asked.
- Pick the right question.
- Do the easy questions first.
- Do not feel panic.
- Keep a check on the time.
- Try to grasp Reasoning tricks to solve the questions within seconds.
- Take the section-wise test.
Which types of Reasoning is asked in bank exams?
List of Reasoning Topics Name
- Seating Arrangements.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Order and Ranking.
How do I prepare for bank Reasoning?
Below are some important tips which are to be followed in order to get a high score in Reasoning section of bank exams: The easy and the less time-consuming topics in the Reasoning part are odd pair, analogy, directions, alphabet series and number series. So try to solve the questions related to these topics first.
What is the syllabus of logical reasoning?
What are the topics asked in the logical reasoning section? Ans. Topics like blood relations, coding-decoding, direction test, seating arrangement, puzzles, input-output, syllogism, alphanumeric series, mirror images, statement and conclusions/argument are included in the logical reasoning syllabus.
How do you get full marks in reasoning?
How to score good marks in Reasoning in bank exams?
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles.
- Blood Relations.
- Inequality Questions.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Direction Sense & Ranking.
- Syllogism/ Data sufficiency.
- Alphanumeric Series.
How can I make my reasoning strong?
Here are the best methods to train your mind to logically reason;
- 1) Try to differentiate between Observation and Inferences:
- 2) Make logical conclusions by thinking in conditional statements.
- 3) Play card games.
- 4) Read/watch murder mysteries.
- 5) Try to recognise patterns.
- 6) Have basic analytical values.
How do I start preparing reasoning?
Tips & Exam Strategy for Reasoning
- Try to score good marks while practicing mock tests, so that you can at least clear the cut-offs.
- Work on your weak areas after practice.
- Always solve the easier questions first so as to fetch you good marks.
Which reasoning book is best for banking exam?
Best Books for Reasoning Ability section in IBPS PO
|Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Arihant) by BS Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey||Guide to Banking General Awareness -R.Gupta|
How do you prepare reasoning for beginners?