What is lazy caching McAfee?
The Lazy Caching feature allows the SuperAgent to retrieve data from McAfee ePO only when requested by a local agent system. Creating a hierarchy of SuperAgents with lazy caching further saves bandwidth and minimizes the load on McAfee ePO.
What is super agent in McAfee?
A SuperAgent caches the content updates for the McAfee ePO server or distributed repository and distributes content updates to the agents in the network, reducing the wide area network traffic. It is always ideal to have more than one SuperAgent to balance the network load.
How do I set up McAfee SuperAgent?
Convert McAfee Agent to SuperAgent
- Select Menu → Systems → System Tree → Systems tab, then select the required group under System Tree.
- Select the required system, then click Actions → Agent → Modify Policies on a Single System.
- From the Product drop-down list, select McAfee Agent.
What is a McAfee agent handler?
Agent Handlers route communication between agents and your McAfee ePO server. Each McAfee ePO server contains a master Agent Handler. Helps manage an increased number of products and systems managed by a single, logical McAfee ePO server in situations where the CPU on the database server is not overloaded.
What does a super agent do?
The SuperAgent is an agent with the ability to contact all agents in the same subnet as the SuperAgent, using the SuperAgent wakeup call. Its use is triggered by Global Updating being enabled on the ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) server, and it provides a bandwidth efficient method of sending agent wakeup calls.
How does McAfee ePO work?
McAfee ePO software provides flexible, automated management capabilities so you identify, manage, and respond to security issues and threats. McAfee ePO software helps drive down the cost and complexity of managing security. For more information about McAfee ePO features, read the product data sheet.
How do you make a super agent?
20 Tips for Creating Super Agents
- If agents set their own goals they will work harder to achieve them.
- Live customer feedback can be a great motivator.
- Let your agents help implement their own ideas for improvement.
- Share best-practice with “shout outs”
- Evaluate and share your own performance.
What does an agent handler do?
Agent Handlers are also responsible for ensuring they handle their agents in keeping with all legal guidelines and relevant operations and safety compliance procedures, so you’ll need the ability to fully absorb these details and to maintain accurate and timely records.
How do I become a super agent?
To obtain a Super Agent licence from the CBN, an applicant must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be a company with an existing business, operational for at least 12 months;
- Must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Must have a minimum Shareholders’ Fund of N50 million;
Who is the biggest football agent in the world?
Jorge Mendes Coined as the world’s first “super-agent”, he is one of the most influential football agents in the world. His clients include Cristiano Ronaldo, David De Gea, Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho. He won Best Agent of the Year at the Globe Soccer Awards five consecutive times between 2010 and 2014.
What is the purpose of McAfee ePO?
With McAfee ePO software, IT administrators can unify security management across endpoints, networks, data, and compliance solutions from McAfee and third-party solutions. McAfee ePO software provides flexible, automated management capabilities so you identify, manage, and respond to security issues and threats.
How do I download the latest McAfee agent?
Download the McAfee Agent frame package file
- In McAfee ePO, select System Tree → New Systems.
- For How to add systems, select Create and download agent installation package.
- For version, select Windows and 5.0. 5 or later.
- Click OK to download a valid McAfee Agent installation package from your McAfee ePO server.