What is Dorado Azul oil used for?
Use undiluted as a spot treatment on areas of troubled skin. Massage Cypress into your hair and scalp before washing or add it to your favorite shampoo or conditioner. Diffuse it with Frankincense and Cedarwood to create a meditative environment.
Where do you put Dorado Azul?
You might want to try applying it topically, diffusing it, taking 2 to 3 drops internally in a little water or a capsule, or even putting it in your drink. You can find lots of opportunities to enjoy it.
What is cool Azul essential oil used for?
Cool Azul® essential oil blend is a combination of 14 essential oils. It has a stimulating aroma to support your post-workout recovery routine and offers a cooling aromatic sensation.
What young living oil is good for infection?
One essential oil that’s helpful for any type of bacterial infection is a blend from Young Living called Citrus Fresh. This oil blends many different types of citrus oils, including orange peel, tangerine peel, grapefruit peel, lemon peel, and spearmint leaf extract.
What oils are in cool Azul?
Product Summary Cool Azul™ is a proprietary essential oil blend created by D. Gary Young that includes the light aroma of Dorado Azul and the warm fragrance of Plectranthus Oregano (both Young Living exclusive oils), along with Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sage, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, Elemi, and other oils.
What essential oils are in cool Azul?
How do you use Cool Azul sports gel?
Directions: Shake well before use. Rub and massage generously into skin. Wash hands after use. Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
What is the strongest antibacterial essential oil?
Oregano oil: Oregano oil is one of the most powerful antibacterial essential oils because it contains carvacrol and thymol, two antibacterial and antifungal compounds. In fact, research shows oregano oil is effective against many clinical strains of bacteria, including Escherichia coli (E.
What essential oils are good for pain and inflammation?
Use these oils for pain and swelling
- Lavender oil. Lavender is prized for its ability to calm and relax.
- Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus has a cooling effect on muscles and reduces pain and inflammation.
- Roman and German chamomile oils. Chamomile oils can help with pain and inflammation.
- Rosemary oil.
- Yarrow oil.
How do you use Thieves oil for a cough?
Thieves Oil Uses:
- Apply to upper chest and throat with V-6 Massage Oil. for chest tightness.
- Diffuse. in your home to keep the yuk countdown.
- Mix 8-12 drops with water in a 4 oz.
- Mix 2-4 drops with Coconut Oil.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer.
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey or Blue Agave.
- Take a vegetable capsule.