What is a better word for important?
What can I say instead of very important?
For example, when speaking or writing, using “essential” is more precise and convincing than “very necessary”. Instead of saying “very important“, say “crucial.”
How do you say very important in one word?
synonyms for most important
How do you say something is very important?
Terms in this set (7)
- paramount. more important than anything else; supreme.
- essential. absolutely necessary; extremely important.
- vital. absolutely necessary or important; essential.
- critical. of the greatest importance to the way things might happen:
- at the end of the day.
How do you say it’s very important?
more important than anything else; supreme. absolutely necessary; extremely important.
How do you say something is the most important?
- essentially. adverb. used for emphasizing what is the most important aspect of something or fact about something.
- importantly. adverb.
- basically. adverb.
- first. adverb.
- basically. adverb.
- the fact (of the matter) is. phrase.
- first and foremost. phrase.
- at the end of the day. phrase.
How do you describe very important?
Use the adjective significant to describe something that is important. Your “significant other” means the person who’s most important in your life.
How do you say someone is very important?
synonyms for very important person
- big cheese.
- big enchilada.
- big shot.
- big wheel.
How do you say someone is important?
How to Tell Someone They’re Important to You In Person
- “I know I don’t say it enough, but I want to let you know that you mean the absolute world to me.
- “You are important to me and you matter to me in every way.”
- “I think I could stare into your eyes and find forever with you.”
What word most important?
Research has revealed the true importance of the word I’m calling, “The Most Important Magic Word.” Studies have shown that this single word influences: The kinds of people) you like.
What do you call an important person?
big deal, high-up, big shot, kingpin, high-muck-a-muck, head honcho, sacred cow, hierarch, dignitary, elder statesman, colossus, figure, very important person, excellency, High Muckamuck, bigwig, fixer, behemoth, sun, titan, big enchilada, big cheese, celebrity, worthy, big wheel, public figure, vip, heavy hitter, pooh …
How do you say it is very important?