What generation is my iPod touch model MC008LL?
Best Buy: Apple® iPod touch® 32GB* MP3 Player (3rd Generation) Black MC008LL/A.
Can you put an SD card in an iPod touch?
Connect a USB drive or an SD card reader Attach the USB drive or SD card reader to the charging port on your iPod touch using a compatible connector or adapter. Insert an SD memory card into a card reader: Don’t force the card into the slot on the reader; it fits only one way.
Is 32 GB iPod touch enough?
The 32GB model will be enough if you rely primarily on streaming music services, even if you tend to cache music. You will need more storage if you store and record video.
Can you add more GB to iPod touch?
How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
How do I know what generation My iPod is?
Look up your iPod by model number.
- Find your iPod’s model number (the five-character code next to “Model” on the back of your iPod).
- Press Ctrl + F (Windows) or ⌘ Command + F (Mac) to open the “Find” window on the Apple website.
- Type in your iPod’s model number.
- Find the generation heading above the number.
Does iPod take SD card?
No, there is no slot for a sd card. Do you find this helpful? Unfortunately this iPod does not have a slot for anykind of memorycard.
Can you upgrade an iPod?
You can update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS wirelessly. If you can’t see the update on your device, you can update manually using your computer.
Is 32 GB alot for an iPod?
Plenty of space for your music and more While the 32GB option is the cheapest and most affordable, 32GB won’t get you very far in terms of having a lot of stored music, photos, games, or apps. The iPod touch has never come in this capacity before, so it’s perfect for the music aficionados.
Can you upgrade iPod touch?
Update iPod touch automatically Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Customize Automatic Updates (or Automatic Updates). You can choose to automatically download and install updates.
How do I clear storage on my iPod touch?
Delete content manually
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > [device] Storage.
- Select any app to see how much space it uses.
- Tap Delete App. Some apps, such as Music and Videos, let you delete parts of their documents and data.
- Install the update again.