What do you write in a 60th birthday card for a friend?
Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead. Congratulations on your 60th birthday! I hope you have a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a dear friend.
What do I say for my 60th birthday?
What to Write in a 60th Birthday Card
- “Here’s to 60 trips around the sun!
- “You’re not getting older…just more distinguished!” – Anonymous.
- “Youth is a work of nature, but age is a work of art!
- “Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years!” – Anonymous.
What’s the saying for turning 60?
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live! Congratulations on turning 60. Now you can wear anything you want, and no one will care.
What to write for birthday wishes to a friend?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life.
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side.
- Happy, happy birthday!
- May God shower you with blessings today and always.
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
Is 60 a special birthday?
This birthday is a major milestone in some cultures as well. The 60th birthday is commemorated with such great extravagance because following the 60th year, the person celebrates a new life. Enjoy the bliss of 60 years.
Is 60 a big birthday?
How many days old is 60 years?
At 60 years old, you’ll be 21900 days old!
What is special about turning 60?
If retirement is on its way, turning 60 may also be the kickstart for new pursuits and hobbies. This birthday is a major milestone in some cultures as well. The 60th birthday is commemorated with such great extravagance because following the 60th year, the person celebrates a new life.
How can I wish my bestie happy birthday?
Meaningful Birthday Messages for a Best Friend
- Life is so much better with you in it.
- I’m so proud of you and for all that you do.
- Birthdays come once a year, but best friends are once in a lifetime.
- Thank you for always being by my side and having my back.
- I am so honored to call you my best friend.
What’s good about turning 60?
8 best things about being in your 60s
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Your age can be used to your advantage.
- The world is your oyster.
- Endless amounts of wisdom.
- You stop caring what others think.
- Freebies and no end of discounts.
- Grandchildren. Need we say more?