What dimensions are CD covers?
CD Cover Size Specifications for Printing The finished dimensions for the outside of printed CD covers are 4.724 inches square. Many printed designs include bleed. The “bleed area” is an extra 1/8″ of space for design elements or backgrounds to extend beyond the finished size of your piece.
How do I make a CD cover template?
How to design CD covers in 4 simple steps
- Select your CD cover template from over 17.000 ready-made templates.
- Select one of more than 1
What are the dimensions for a CD cover in Photoshop?
around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches
CD booklets and covers tend to be around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. As such, you will want to create a new document in Photoshop with those dimensions. For the sake of this tutorial, we will want to keep the resolution to 72dpi.
What size is a CD cover in pixels?
For physical CD covers: 4.72in x 4.72 inches (perfect square). Make sure your album covers contain: Dimensions/pixels that are at least 1600 x 1600 – 3000 x 3000 pixels (streaming platforms like Amuse lets you push up all the way to 6000 x 6000 pixels)
What size is a CD cover in MM?
The standard CD album cover size (front part) is 120 mm x 120 mm (4.7 in × 4.7 in).
What should I write on a CD cover?
- Ordered list of songs (your writer or artist will need to know what order your songs are in on the CD), with track times for each final cut.
- Credits—producer, engineer, sound studio, cover design, photographer(s), writer(s), etc.
- Lyrics—of all or any number of songs; particularly of original material.
How do you make a CD jewel case insert?
How to Make Your Own CD Inserts
- Visit a website offering CD insert templates.
- Select a design for your jewel case.
- Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
- Edit the templates if possible.
- Place a sheet of paper into the printer tray and print the insert.
What is the size of a CD jewel case?
It is a three-piece plastic case, measuring 142 by 125 by 10 millimetres (5.59 in × 4.92 in × 0.39 in), a volume of 177.5 cubic centimetres (10.83 cu in), which usually contains a compact disc along with the liner notes and a back card.
What size is a CD inlay card?
The part of the inlay card that is on the back of the CD is 5.375″ Wide and 4.563″ high, plus two spines. Each spine that folds up is 0.25″ wide. So, since there are two spines, the total width of the tray card is 5.875″ and the total height is 4.563″.
What is the size of a CD in inches?
Physical characteristics. A standard CD is 120 mm (4.75 inch) in diameter and 1.2 mm (0.05 inch) thick. It is composed of a clear polycarbonate plastic substrate, a reflective metallic layer, and a clear protective coating of acrylic plastic.
How can you recognize copyright on a CD?
In the above statement you would just need to change the words in italics to insert your name or band name and the year of the release. This text often runs in a circle around the bottom half of a CD in smaller writing.