What comic books from the 1990s are worth money?
Not necessarily the best, or the best sellers, here’s our list of the Top 10 Most Valuable Comic Books From The 90’s.
- Venom: Lethal Protector (1993) No.
- The Batman Adventures (1992) No.
- Batman Beyond (1999) No.
- The New Mutants (1983) No.
- Spawn (1992) No.
- Venom: Lethal Protector (1993) No.
How do I know if my old comics are valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Are comic books from the 90s valuable?
Although the end of the 20th century was a troubling time for the comic book industry, some comics from the ’90s are worth the kind of money that would make Bruce Wayne take notice. But the most important ’90s comics in terms of storytelling and character development aren’t necessarily the most valuable.
Are Marvel comics from the 90s worth anything?
If you collected comics in the early ’90s, we’re very sorry. The death of Superman, the breaking of Batman, and the rise of Image Comics were all pretty important and exciting events in comics history, but despite being awesome, your ’90s funnybooks are pretty much worthless today.
How do you know what comic books are worth?
Here are the steps to take to determine which are the rare gems in your comic collection and which issues aren’t high value.
- Finding Value: Grade Your Comic.
- Check Comic Price Guides.
- Compare Comics Against Current Sales.
- Be Realistic About Pricing Comic Books.
How much do old comic books sell for?
What are the most valuable comic books?
|COMIC BOOK||CONDITION (CGC)||SOLD FOR|
|Action Comics #1 (Superman)||9.0||$3.2 million|
|Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man)||9.6||$1.1 million|
|Detective Comics #27 (Batman)||8.0||$1.07 million|
How can you tell if a comic book is worth money?
Top ways to know if a comic book is worth money
- Age. Age is a great determinant of the value of a comic book.
- Low issue number. Issue number refers to the number of times a comic book has been published in a year.
- Popular characters.
- First appearances.
- Copies printed.
- The retailer’s perspective.
- Create a checklist.
What are the most valuable image comics?
10 Most Valuable Recalled Comics (& How Much They’re Worth)
- 5 Elektra #3 – $250.
- 6 Action Comics #869 – $240.
- 7 Spider-Gwen #1 (Comic Kings Tidewater Edition) – $180.
- 8 Elseworlds 80 Page Giant #1 – $177.
- 9 All-Star Batman and Robin #10 (Frank Quitely variant) – $90.
- 10 Dead Rabbit Ashcan – $50.
Which comic books are the most valuable?
The 20 Most Expensive Comic Books Ever Sold
- 1) Action Comics #1 $2,161,000.00 (2011)
- 2) Action Comics #1 $1,500,000.00 (2010)
- 3) Amazing Fantasy #15 $1,100,000.00 (2011)
- 4) Detective Comics #27 $1,075,000.00 (2010)
- 5) Action Comics #1 $1,000,000.00 (2010)
- 6) Detective Comics #27 $657,250.00 (2010)
What Valiant comics are valuable?
VH1 ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #0 (GOLD) CGC 9.8 SIGNATURE SERIES
- VH1 ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #0 (GOLD) CGC 9.8 SIGNATURE SERIES.
- NOTE: ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #0 (Gold) has a Gold VALIANT logo box.
- VH1 ETERNAL WARRIOR #1 (GOLD FLAT) CGC 9.8.
How can I sell old comic books?
If possible, sell in person Working with a dealer or being able to assess a collection’s physical condition can be a good way to get the best deal, especially if you’re willing to be patient. While sites like eBay or Sell My Comic Books can be good, you might be able to get a slightly better deal in person.
Are any image comics worth anything?
The first issue of Spawn at Image Comics was a big deal for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which were numerous variant covers by series creator Todd McFarlane. One of the most valuable of these variants is the simple black and white edition, which can go for as high as $1,000.
What comics are worth the most money?
More Comic Books That Are Worth Big Money Today 1. Marvel Comics #1 ($859,000) 2. All-American Comics #16 ($203,000) 3. Superman #1 ($216,000) 4. The Incredible Hulk #1 ($125,000) 5. The Brave and the Bold #28 ($120,000) 6. The Fantastic Four #1 ($300,000) 7. Batman #1 ($567,000)
What is the most valuable comic book?
Action Comics #1. DC Comics. This comic book is undoubtedly the most valuable comic book in the world. Two different comics have sold for one million dollars recently and even lower grades of this comic book sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Which are old comic books valuable?
First Solo Title. Another Archie on the most valuable comic books list!
What is the most valuable comic?
There are a handful of 9.0 copies and above out there, and if they ever went to market they would sell for a lot more than $1,075,000. There is a good case to be made that a theoretical 9.2 “Detective Comics” #27 is literally the most valuable comic book in existence.