What are worldwide record sales?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
What are the top 10 best-selling albums worldwide?
The Top 10 Best-selling Albums in History
- “Thriller” ~ 67.0 million copies sold.
- “Black in Black” ~ 51.2 million copies sold.
- “The Dark Side of the Moon” ~ 46.1 million copies sold.
- “The Bodyguard” ~ 45.3 million copies sold.
- “Bad” ~ 44.4 million copies sold.
- 6. “ Bat Out of Hell”
- 7. “ Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)”
- 8. “
Who has sold more records worldwide?
1. The Beatles — 183 million units.
How many albums has BTS sold worldwide?
A little disclaimer about their 24.8 million sales of studio albums.
What is the number 1 selling album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 70 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album.
What are the top 5 albums of all time?
Here are the Top 10 Greatest Albums of All Time, according to Rolling Stone:
- Marvin Gaye, ‘What’s Going On’
- The Beach Boys, ‘Pet Sounds’
- Joni Mitchell, ‘Blue’
- Stevie Wonder, ‘Songs in the Key of Life’
- The Beatles, ‘Abbey Road’
- Nirvana, ‘Nevermind’
- Fleetwood Mac, ‘Rumours’
- Prince and the Revolution, ‘Purple Rain’
Who has the most #1 albums?
Most number-one albums
- As a musician, Paul McCartney has the most number-one albums, with 27. This includes 19 albums from his work with The Beatles, 3 solo albums, and 5 albums as a part of his 1970s group Wings.
- Barbra Streisand is the only artist to have number 1 albums in six different decades.
Who is the richest artist in the world?
Go To Section
|1||Jay Z||$1.4 Billion|
|2||Paul McCartney||$1.28 Billion|
|3||Andrew Lloyd Webber||$1.2 Billion|
|4||Herb Alpert||$850 Million|