What are the default groups in SonarQube?
A group is a set of users. To administer groups, go to Administration > Security > Groups. Every user belongs to this group, including anonymous users. sonar-users is the default group to which users are automatically added.
How do I create a group in SonarQube?
these are the steps running Sonarqube in a Windows environment with Active Directory:
- Activate LDAP configuration in %SONARQUBE_HOME%/conf.sonar.properties.
- Create your admin group in Active Directory – e.g. Sonarqube-Admin – and add users.
- Create a Group with exactly the same name in Sonarqube.
How do I add users to a group in SonarQube?
Log in as Administrator and click on the Users link, located under SECURITY, to get an overview of existing users. From here you can edit, delete, or add a new user. Group management can be found under SECURITY:Groups. From the Groups column, click on select to add packt-group to the user’s groups and save.
What is LDAP sonar?
You can configure SonarQube authentication and authorization to an LDAP server (including LDAP Service of Active Directory) by configuring the correct values in your $SONARQUBE_HOME/conf/sonar. Ability to authenticate against both the external and the internal authentication systems.
How do I set sonar project properties?
To run SonarScanner from the zip file, follow these steps:
- Expand the downloaded file into the directory of your choice.
- Add the $install_directory/bin directory to your path.
- Verify your installation by opening a new shell and executing the command sonar-scanner -h ( sonar-scanner.bat -h on Windows).
What is SonarQube and sonar-scanner?
SonarQube is the central server holding the results of analysis. SonarQube Scanner / sonar-scanner – performs analysis and sends the results to SonarQube. It is a generic, CLI scanner, and you must provide explicit configurations that list the locations of your source files, test files, class files.
How do I run local Sonar?
- Run SonarQube server.
- Run docker ps and check if a server is up and running.
- Wait for the server to start and log in to SonarQube server on http://localhost:9000 using default credentials: login: admin password: admin.
- Go to: http://localhost:9000/account/security/ and generate a token.
What does Ldaps stand for?
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is an open and cross platform protocol used for directory services authentication.
Where do I put sonar properties?
Where can I find sonar properties?
SonarQube Properties and Parameters
- Global analysis parameters, defined in the UI, apply to all the projects (From the top bar, go to Settings > General Settings)
- Project analysis parameters, defined in the UI, override global parameters (At a project level, go to Configuration > Settings)
Is sonar and SonarQube same?
SonarQube (formerly Sonar) is an open-source platform developed by SonarSource for continuous inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs, code smells, and security vulnerabilities on 20+ programming languages.
What does sonar-scanner do?
SonarScanner is a separate client type application that in connection with the SonarQube server will run project analysis and then send the results to the SonarQube server to process it. It is usually located on continuous integration agents (workers) or in separate docker images depending on your project flow.
What do you need to know about Sonar group?
Find out more about Sonar’s Digital MoT Calculator and how we can identify a roadmap to revenue for your business. Our culture. Sonar was created to work with clients to use data and digital marketing to solve core business problems.
How does membership in synchronized groups work in SonarQube?
membership in synchronized groups will override any membership locally configured in SonarQube at each login membership in a group is synched only if a group with the same name exists in SonarQube membership in the default group sonar-users remains (this is a built-in group) even if the group does not exist in the identity provider
How to delegation of authorization in SonarQube LDAP?
For the delegation of authorization, groups must be first defined in SonarQube. Then, the following properties must be defined to allow SonarQube to automatically synchronize the relationships between users and groups. Distinguished Name (DN) of the root node in LDAP from which to search for groups.
How is marriage arranged in the Sonar community?
Adult marriages are arranged by negotiation among family members within the Sonar community only. The common symbols of marriage include sindoor (vermilion), bindi (dot on forehead), gold bangles, black-bead and gold necklace (mangalsutra), toe and finger rings. Dowry is paid by the bride’s family in cash and goods.