What are the commands for Worldedit?
- Use /set [block] to set the selection region into your selected block.
- Use /replace [block to replace] [new block] to replace a block into a new block.
- Use /hsphere to make a hollow sphere.
- Use /sphere to make a filled sphere.
- Use /hcyl to make a hollow cylinder.
- Use /cyl to make a filled cylinder.
How do I get Worldedit plugins?
Make sure you get the right WorldEdit download for your Minecraft version.
- In your server folder, create a “plugins” folder if one does not yet exist. (It should be created when you first run the server).
- Move the WorldEdit . jar file into the plugins folder.
- Start your server.
What is Voxel sniper?
VoxelSniper is the premier long range map editing tool for Minecraft. This mod allows you to edit any block that you can see using an arrow (for replacing) and a gunpowder (for adding).
Is WorldEdit a plugin?
WorldEdit was made with as much compatibility in mind, and thus it comes in two forms: as a plugin, for servers that can load them, and as a mod, either for servers that use mods and can’t use plugins, or for use in single-player.
Is Worldedit a mod?
WorldEdit is an editing modification for the 2011 Mojang sandbox video game Minecraft, developed by software group EngineHub. The mod was released worldwide on 28 September 2010 for the hMod platform. WorldEdit can be used to build almost anything through a variety of tools such as brushes, block replacers, and more.
What is pattern in Worldedit?
Pattern refers to the block to use when additional blocks must be generated. You can set multiple blocks at once, and their probability, or use your clipboard contents.
What voxel means?
: any of the discrete elements comprising a three-dimensional entity (such as an image produced by magnetic resonance imaging) MRI produces the best resolution of any existing scanning technology, imaging down to a 2-millimetre “voxel” (the 3D equivalent of a pixel).—