What are synonyms for attributes?
Synonyms of attribute
- chalk up,
- put down.
Are quality and attribute synonyms?
The synonyms attribute and quality are sometimes interchangeable, but attribute implies a quality ascribed to a thing or a being.
What are some synonyms and antonyms for attribute?
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
- attributeverb. Synonyms: refer, assign, associate, apply, ascribe, charge, impute, connect. Antonyms: divorce, disconnect, dissociate, dissever.
- attributenoun. Synonyms: property, quality, characteristic, attainment, sign, mark, indication, manifestation. Antonyms:
What are examples of attributes?
Attribute is defined as a quality or characteristic of a person, place or thing. Intelligence, charm and a sense of humor are each an example of an attribute. A characteristic or quality of a thing. His finest attribute is his kindness.
What is the best synonyms for attribute?
synonyms for attribute
What are your 3 strongest attributes?
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Leadership. Even in entry-level positions, most employers look for evidence of leadership qualities.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic.
- Maturity and a Professional Attitude.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Good Personality.
What are the 5 attributes?
The five broad personality traits described by the theory are extraversion (also often spelled extroversion), agreeableness, openness, conscientiousness, and neuroticism. Trait theories of personality have long attempted to pin down exactly how many personality traits exist.
What are examples of professional attributes?
Important professional qualities
- Willingness to learn. True professionals are always open to learning more and advancing their skill set.
- Positive attitude.
- Conflict resolution.
- Calm under stress.