What are some Thanksgiving sayings?
There are many different Thanksgiving sayings, such as:
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- There’s always room for seconds.
- Give thanks with a grateful heart.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Thankful and blessed.
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
- Leftovers are for quitters.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
What do you write in a Thanksgiving card with Covid 19?
“Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. I wish you were here with me, but we have the rest of our lives to make up for all this lost time & this time next year we will be celebrating & spending every day together. You are my everything, the other half of my heart, & I can’t wait to be married. Love, Your Wifey.”
What are nice things to say in a card?
Here are a couple of short and long message examples to help you out.
- Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!
- Thinking of you on this very special day, Happy Birthday.
- Birthdays come around once a year, but friends like you are once in a lifetime.
What to say to wish someone a Happy Thanksgiving?
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family and Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
How do you wish someone a Happy Thanksgiving professionally?
- I’m thankful to have clients like you – not just on Thanksgiving, but every day.
- I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.
- I appreciate having you as a client and a friend.
- Thanks so much for your business.
- I want to thank you for giving me your business.
How do you write a greeting message?
If You Need Something Formal
- Allow Me to Introduce Myself.
- Good afternoon.
- Good morning.
- How are you?
- Hope this email finds you well.
- I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
- I hope you’re doing well.
- I hope you’re having a great week.
What is a good Thanksgiving blessing?
Heavenly Father, on Thanksgiving Day, we bow our hearts to You and pray. We give You thanks for all You’ve done, especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son. For beauty in nature, Your glory we see, for joy and health, friends, and family.