What are Johann Strauss most famous waltzes?
Some of Johann Strauss’s most famous works include “The Blue Danube”, “Kaiser-Walzer” (Emperor Waltz), “Tales from the Vienna Woods”, “Frühlingsstimmen”, and the “Tritsch-Tratsch-Polka”. Among his operettas, Die Fledermaus and Der Zigeunerbaron are the best known.
Are Johann and Richard Strauss related?
Johann Strauss II, or Junior, or the younger The Waltz King, (not related to Richard), composed over 400 of the world’s most beloved waltzes, polkas, quadrilles, dance music and operettas. Johann Strauss was born in 1825.
Who wrote the best waltzes?
Bachtrack top ten: Waltzes
- 1Johann Strauss II: Kaiserwalzer (Emperor Waltz)
- 2Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers.
- 3Johann Strauss II: An der schönen blauen Donau (The Blue Danube)
- 4Johann Strauss II: Rosen aus dem Süden (Roses from the South)
- 5Johann Strauss II: Wiener Blut (Viennese Blood)
What is the most romantic waltz?
Best-Loved Romantic Waltzes
- My Song Of Love (From “White Horse Inn”)Ralph Benatzky, Robert Stolz, Various Artists, Eric Hammerstein.
- Champagne Waltz (Schau mich an, sei mir gut)Franz Lehár, Various Artists, Bernd Ruf, The Reutlinger Philharmoniker.
Who is known as one of the best composers for the piano of all time?
Johann Sebastian Bach
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) A rediscovery of his work in the early 19th century led to the so-called Bach revival, in which he came to be seen as one of the greatest composers of all time.
What is the longest waltz?
The largest waltz consists of 1,598 pairs, and was achieved by Comune di Trieste (Italy) in Trieste, Italy, on 15 December 2018. This record attempt was held at the Piazza Unità d’Italia.
Who is greatest Mozart or Beethoven?
With 16 of the 300 most popular works having come from his pen, Mozart remains a strong contender but ranks second after Ludwig van Beethoven, overtaking Amadeus with 19 of his works in the Top 300 and three in the Top 10.