What 2011 SUV has the best gas mileage?
Most Fuel Efficient SUVS of 2011
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander. View full gallery.
- 2011 Kia Sportage. View full gallery.
- 2011 Chevrolet Equinox. View full gallery.
- 2011 GMC Terrain. View full gallery.
- 2011 Hyundai Tucson. View full gallery.
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. View full gallery.
- 2011 Toyota Highlander.
- 2011 Mercury Mariner.
What crossover SUV has the best safety rating?
Best Safety Rated Crossovers of 2021
- 2021 Subaru Outback.
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade. View full gallery.
- 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid. View full gallery.
- 2021 Honda CR-V. View full gallery.
- 2021 MAZDA CX-30. View full gallery.
- 2021 Audi Q5. View full gallery.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4. View full gallery.
- 2021 Kia Telluride. View full gallery.
What was the best car of 2011?
The 2011 Top Picks:
- Family sedan: Nissan Altima.
- Small SUV: Toyota RAV4.
- Green car: Toyota Prius.
- Family SUV: Kia Sorento.
- Sporty car: Ford Mustang.
- Family hauler: Toyota Sienna.
- Sports sedan: Infiniti G37.
- Pickup truck: Chevrolet Avalanche.
Which is the best crossover SUV for 2011?
Best 2011 Affordable Crossover SUVs. 2011 Honda CR-V; 2011 Nissan Murano; 2011 Kia Sportage; 2011 Nissan Juke; 2011 Buick Enclave; 2011 Mazda CX-7; 2011 Mazda CX-9; 2011 Toyota RAV4; See Full…
Which is the most reliable crossover on the market?
The Chevrolet Equinox has a history of reliability making it a smart choice for those in need of a dependable crossover. It has an affordable starting price of $23,100 and includes a 7-inch color touchscreen, OnStar and 4G LTE with a 3-month trial subscription, daytime running lights, and deluxe front bucket seats as standard features.
Is the Ford Edge a five seat crossover?
The Ford Edge was refreshed for 2011, and reviewers said it was a good five-seat crossover. As long as you don’t need seats for … read more » Updated for 2011, the Toyota Highlander Hybrid is as spacious and comfortable as the gas-only Highlander. The Highlander Hybrid’s good fuel read more »
What kind of fuel economy does a crossover get?
The base 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine provides 182 horsepower with an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 31 mpg highway. A more powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine offers 301 horsepower, but fuel economy drops to 24 mpg highway. The upside is towing capacity, which is more than double the smaller engine at 3,500 pounds.