Is Bianchi a good bike?
Bianchi makes some thrilling geared road bikes which have dwelled more in the 9/10 arena when reviewed. Those looking to invest in a Bianchi might be better off shopping within the brand’s specialism; we’re not sure its focus is quite so well placed in the singlespeed arena.
Is Merida a good bike brand?
Registered. In general, the Merida frames are quite good, even on their low end bikes. The low end bikes save costs by skimping on the peripherals, the front ends are generally pretty average, if not insultingly awful, in order to keep costs low.
What is the best road bike for the money?
Best road bikes we’ve tested at Cycling Weekly
- Specialized Allez. Specifications.
- Giant Contend SL1. Specifications.
- Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105. Specifications.
- Van Rysel Ultra CF. Specifications.
- Trek Emonda ALR Disc 5. Specifications.
- Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra Di2.
- Scott Foil.
- Specialized Tarmac SL7 Dura Ace Di2.
Why is Bianchi so expensive?
With a Bianchi the money tends to go on the frame at the expense of lower spec components compared to comparable bikes, so they can be viewed as expensive. Their warranty IME is very good and they replaced my frame with no issues whatsoever.
Are Bianchi bikes expensive?
These days Bianchi is generally only known for their road bikes, but apparently they also recently released this ultra-expensive hardtail mountain bike. At $11,500, this is officially the most expensive production hardtail that we were able to track down.
Is Merida better than Trek?
Trek is by far the better frame. They have way more experience than Merida. However in this fine country of ours, Trek has possibly the worst back up service and support of any brand. At that price point, not too much can go wrong, so I would go with the Trek, I am not too keen on the Merida Fong Kong logo on my bike.
What is the best all around road bike?
Best road bikes available today
- Trek Emonda SLR 9 Disc.
- Canyon Ultimate CF Evo 10.0 SL.
- Specialized S-Works Roubaix.
- Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap.
- BMC Roadmachine 01 One.
- Giant Defy Advanced Pro 0.
- Cannondale CAAD13 Force Etap.
- Specialized Allez Sprint Disc. The budget friendly race bike with criteriums at its heart.