How old is the HTC Desire 610?
The HTC Desire 610 is an Android-based smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC. The smartphone was announced at Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, Australia released the handset on 5 August 2014.
Does HTC Desire 610 support 4G?
HTC Desire 610 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. Connectivity options on the HTC Desire 610 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4. 00, NFC, 3G, and 4G.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC Desire 610?
In the top slot, insert a nano SIM card with its gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing in, and then push it until it clicks in place. 4. To close the slot cover, slide the plastic hinge into the side and press the cover until it clicks into place.
How do you reset an HTC Desire 610?
Press and hold the Volume down button, and then press and hold the Power button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, then release the Power button and Volume down button. Press the Volume Down button to select Factory Reset, then press the Power button.
How do I take the battery out of my HTC Desire 610?
It’s as simple as: take off the back, unscrew the circuit cover, pry out the old battery, and put in a new one. Ta-dah!
How do I wipe my HTC Desire?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
How do you open HTC Desire?
Specialist in content creation, distribution and content management.
- Open the back cover.
- Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm PH000), unscrew 14 bolts in the frame of the phone.
- Pry and remove the middle frame and disconnect the battery connector.
- Disconnect connectors on the lower PCB.
- Remove the lower PCB.