How much do Xfinity store employees make?
Xfinity Store by Comcast Salaries
|Retail Sales Associate salaries – 2 salaries reported||$15/hr|
|Sales Associate salaries – 2 salaries reported||$14/hr|
|Communications Technician salaries – 1 salaries reported||$71,287/yr|
|Sales Professional salaries – 1 salaries reported||$20/hr|
How do I pass a Comcast interview?
Preparing Your Interview Room
- Make sure that you are in a well-lit area with minimal visual stimulation.
- Make sure the interviewer can see your face and won’t be distracted by anything in the background.
- Privacy matters to help avoid interruptions mid-interview by a roommate, children, or pets.
How do I contact Comcast corporate office?
- Phone Contacts. Main: (215) 286-1700. Toll Free: (800) 266-2278.
- Email Contacts. https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us.
- Social Media Contacts. Facebook. The Twitter account is for help and support for XFINITY residential and business services.
- Executive Contacts. Primary Contact. 1701 JFK Blvd. Comcast Center.
Is Comcast a good company to work for?
Comcast NBCUniversal was named one of the 2019 FORTUNE “Best Big Companies to Work For,” ranking #3 on the inaugural list, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work and Fortune. It’s an honor to be on this list, alongside many other impressive companies.
Do Comcast employees get free cable?
FREE CABLE – UNLIMITED ENTERTAINMENT Comcast employees in serviceable areas enjoy free XFINITY TV and Internet services, as well as deeply discounted Voice and Home options – an annual savings of about $3,000.
How much do Comcast people make?
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
How far back does Comcast background check go?
How far back does Comcast background check go? What to know about background checks: For some states, seven years is the farthest a background check can go. If your felony happened seven years ago or more, it may not be a problem for you in these states: California.
How long is a Comcast interview?
Workers typically submit hiring forms online through the company website. Initial telephone contact between hiring personnel and candidates serves as a brief phone interview, which lasts around 15 minutes, in most cases.
How do I escalate an issue with Comcast?
Comcast complaints contacts
- Visit Customer Care.
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 934-6489.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected]
- Tweet Comcast Customer Care.
- Tweet Comcast.
- Watch Comcast.
Does Comcast negotiate salary?
Negotiate Salary 40% of men and 12% of women at Comcast said they negotiated their salaries. On average, Comcast employees earn $119,500. Learn More about Salaries at Comcast.