How many branches does DTB Bank have in Kenya?
With over one hundred and thirty branches in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi, some of which are 24/7 digital branches, DTB is committed to enabling people to advance with confidence and success.
Is DTB an international bank?
Diamond Trust Bank is a major banking group operating in Kenya, but also across East Africa in Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi. With so many Kenyans and East Africans living and working abroad, receiving international remittances is big business for the Diamond Trust Bank and it’s something we’re happy to help with.
How do I deposit money into my DTB account via mpesa?
Send Money from Mpesa to DTB Account
- On your device, open the Mpesa toolkit/Safaricom App/Mpesa app.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Pick Lipa na Mpesa.
- Choose Paybill.
- Enter Business number which is 516600.
- Key in your DTB account number as the “Account No”.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Enter your pin number.
How do I open a bank account with DTB?
- National ID (Kenyan citizens)
- Valid passport & Foreign certificate (Foreign Citizens)
- One passport size photo.
- KRA PIN Certificate (Kenya Revenue Authority)
- Proof of Physical address (Lease agreement/ Utility bill indicating- name and physical address)
How many branches does DTB Bank have?
With over 130 branches in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi, some of which are 24/7 digital branches, DTB is committed to enabling people to advance with confidence and success.
What is the bank code for DTB Kenya?
Diamond Trust Bank Branches and their Branch Codes (DTB) Diamond Trust Bank code is 630.
Who owns DTB bank Kenya?
|Rank||Name of Owner||Percentage Ownership|
|1||Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED)||16.50|
|2||HBL Pakistan of Pakistan part of AKFED||16.15|
|3||Jubilee Insurance company of Kenya part of AKFED||9.95|
|4||Standard Chartered Nominees A/C Ke18972||2.78|
Does world remit work in Kenya?
In more than 90% of cases, transfers sent to Kenya using WorldRemit are ready in minutes. This means that funds have been sent to our local partner and are ready for collection by your recipient, or to be credited into their bank account or mobile wallet.
How do I deposit money into DTB?
How to deposit money in your Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) with Mpesa
- Go to Mpesa Menu.
- Select “Lipa na Mpesa” option.
- Choose Paybill option.
- Enter Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Paybill number 516600.
- Enter your account number preceded by the branch code.
- Enter the amount e.g. Ksh.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and send.
How do you put money on a loop?
How to deposit money using CBA Loop M-Pesa paybill number
- Open Safaricom Sim toolkit.
- Go to the M-Pesa menu on your device, select “Lipa na M-Pesa.”
- Select the Paybill option from the list.
- Select “Enter Business No,” and enter the CBA Loop M-Pesa Paybill number 714777 and press ok.
Can I open a bank account online without going to the bank in Kenya?
The new system takes advantage of M-Pesa’s massive customer-base to make it easy for Kenya’s unbanked to open accounts without having to trek to branches. To open a KCB M-Benki account, Kenyans visit the bill pay section of the M-Pesa menu, enter a designated pay bill number – 522522 – and their national ID number.
What banks can you open an account online?
Following is a partial list of banks that can open an account entirely online, with no need for a customer to visit a branch.
- 1880 Bank*
- Altamaha Bank.
- Androscoggin Bank*
- Axos Bank*
- Bank of America*
- Bank of Travelers Rest.
- Bank Independent*
Where are Diamond Trust Bank branches in Kenya?
Diamond Trust Bank DTB Branches in Nairobi. Diamond Trust Bank DTB Wabera Street Branch. Wabera Street, Nairobi Kenya. Diamond Trust Bank DTB Koinange St Branch. Koinange St. Nairobi. Kenya. Diamond Trust Bank DTB Nation Centre Branch.
Where are the DTB offices in Nairobi Kenya?
The Courtyard, Ground Floor, West Wing, Along General Mathenge Road. Along Mombasa Malindi Road. Along Mombasa Malindi Road. 1st floor – Two Rivers Mall, Gigiri.
Where is the Capital Centre branch of DTB located?
Capital Centre Branch. Branch Code: 008. Unit 2, Capital Centre Mombasa Road Nairobi Kenya
What’s the best time to visit DTB Kenya?
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am-1:00 pm