How do you use St Tropez Everyday Mousse?
- PREP Exfoliate and moisturize dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists.
- APPLY APPLY with a Mitt to dry skin in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered.
- RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours.
- GLOW A deeper natural sunkissed glow will develop in 4-8 hours. re-apply daily to build your depth of tan.
Can you use St Tropez Everyday?
This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA and is clinically proven to hydrate the skin for up to 48 hours. It can be used daily to build your desired glow.
How long do you keep St Tropez mousse on for?
Control the depth of your tan with St. Tropez’s most advanced formula yet for a natural, healthy-looking tan that lasts for days. Wait just one hour before showering for a light sunkissed glow, two hours for a medium golden tan, or leave on for up to three hours for a deeper, darker bronze, to suit your skin tone.
Which St Tropez mousse is best?
The Top Rated St. Tropez Products
- St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml. 4.5 / 5 (5473 reviews)
- St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion. 4.4 / 5 (425 reviews)
- St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL. 4.5 / 5 (365 reviews)
- St Tropez Bronzing Rocks.
- St Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse.
- Applicator Mitt.
Does St Tropez develop after shower?
Self Tan should ideally be left to develop between 4 to 8hrs (excluding Express) before showering off the tinted guide colour to reveal your natural-looking tan. The developed colour will then last between 3 and 10 days depending on which product was used and how the tan is maintained.
Will St Tropez stain my sheets?
“St. Tropez formulas dry in 60 seconds and will not stain sheets,” notes Evans. “The self-tan takes eight hours to fully develop, so I recommend tanning before bed and sleeping in dark clothing.” Applying a moisturizer or oil keeps the tan from sticking to these areas.
Can I leave St Tropez mousse on overnight?
Don’t leave it on longer than 3 hours — the color continues to deepen for 8 hours after you wash it off so what you see in real time won’t be your final result. To maintain the tan, moisturize daily and repeat the moussing process twice weekly.
Can I apply St Tropez two days in a row?
Ideally, wait around six to eight hours before stepping into the shower. And there you have it, your natural looking fake tan that will last for a week or so. To get a darker tan, just repeat the same steps 2-3 days in a row (but with only a gentle exfoliation) and remember to moisturise daily.
What’s better Bondi sands or St. Tropez?
If you’re looking for a similar but more affordable product to St. Tropez tanning foam, Bondi Sands self-tanner is a similar option but for less money. Like the St. Tropez foam, the Bondi Sands foam dries fast and results appear within hours.