How do you reset a TomTom multisport watch?
- Step 1: Connect the watch to your computer. First you connect your TomTom sports watch with your computer.
- Step 2: Go to Settings. Once the synchronization is complete, click on ‘Settings’ in TomTom MySports Connect.
- Step 3: Click on ” Reset ”
- Step 4: Wait until the watch has been restarted.
How do I soft reset my TomTom?
Press down the on/off button for 30 seconds. You’ll finally hear the drum roll from TomTom that you’ll also hear when you turn on your navigation system. When you do a soft reset, you don’t lose your stored data. All you have to do is reset the time.
How do I clear data from my TomTom watch?
To delete your MyDrive data follow the steps below:
- Go to MyDrive.
- Click on Settings .
- Click on MyDrive .
- If you are not already logged in with your TomTom account, log in now.
- Click Clear data .
Why is my TomTom watch not charging?
when your watch isn’t charging or isn’t connecting with your computer, this means you haven’t properly inserted it into the dock. In this case, the contact points of the cable aren’t making a sufficient contact with the sports watch itself.
How do you reset a Nike TomTom watch?
reset.” Press and hold the both the scroll up and select button for 5 seconds. The display will show the latest firmware version, then the current time of day. All your run info will be saved.
How do I reset my TomTom 8rs00?
Performing a reset
- Connect your watch to your computer and wait until MySports Connect finishes updating your watch.
- On your watch, move Down but keep the button pressed.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
- Keep pressing the button until your watch shows a watch connected with a computer and tomtom.com/reset.
How do I delete a route from my TomTom?
How to cancel / stop navigation
- Open the Main Menu.
- Select Current Route.
- Select Clear Route.
Why is my TomTom multisport watch not working?
A few days ago it froze on me and it would display the time, but none of the buttons would work. I charged it overnight and it seemed to pull all of the data off the watch, but when I unplugged it it wanted me to reconnect it to my computer and asked to do a factory reset.
How do I Reset my TomTom Spark watch?
1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer. 2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed.* 3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset. 4. Release the button and wait for MySports Connect to show Update.
How do I connect my TomTom sports watch to my computer?
TomTom Sports Connect also downloads QuickGPSFix information which helps your watch to find your location quickly. Follow the wizard to install TomTom Sports Connect. Install TomTom Sports Connect application and follow the installation wizard. Place your watch in the USB dock and connect it to your computer.
How can I Keep my TomTom watch up to date?
Connect your watch regularly to your computer and TomTom Sports Connect to make sure your watch stays up-to-date! Download the TomTom Sports app and log in with your TomTom account. By pairing your watch with your mobile phone you can easily upload your sports activity.